Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some pics I took in Niagara falls

Schwinn
July 8th, 2008, 12:14 AM
The compression might lose some of the quality...

Schwinn
July 8th, 2008, 12:15 AM
a couple of more

Chaser
July 8th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Wow, those are some great shots! My pics from there always end up looking like a really cheap postcard picture :laughing: You got a lot of great detail in yours :thumbs up

14+kitties
July 8th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Beautiful pics!! I think I need to talk to hubby about going for a drive........ :rolleyes:

glasslass
July 9th, 2008, 08:42 PM
My boss just came back from there. Your pics are far superior!

Sylvie
July 9th, 2008, 10:13 PM
:thumbs up Your pictures are fantastic. To think :shrug: I could be there in an hour and I never go. :confused: Looks like you had a good trip

Schwinn
July 9th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks, guys! We went to the Fallsview Waterpark, and took a quick walk down beside the falls. Mrs. Schwinn was thinking of getting one blown up, so I thought I'd share.

To think I could be there in an hour and I never go.

That's the way it seems to work. I lived in downtown London, and a month before I moved, found out they had some of the coolest stores. Later, moved to Wasaga Beach, and only made it to the beach twice (didn't have kids then), and never actually went to the "historic" boardwalk that has since burned down. I guess it's one of those things, when you live close by you figure, "Oh, it's right there...I can go whenever, I'll go later".

rainbow
July 10th, 2008, 03:18 AM
Those are great photos. :thumbs up