Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi! I got it figured out!-formerly "SadieSaySo"

Cactus Flower
July 8th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Ok I figured out how to post pictures! I don't know how to insert them yet :confused: , but I do know how to attach them :) . I also wondered why it was using an old email address as my username. It showed as "SadieSaySo"......but lesson learned- I WON'T be using "autofill" on my web browser to fill in forms anymore haha. Anyhoo, here are my kids, Raja (the great dane) and Chloe (the Finnish Spitz): (hope this works!)

Poppy
July 8th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I love the last one - aren't we elegant!!!

heidiho
July 8th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Are her nails painted??

Cactus Flower
July 8th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Yes, her nails are painted. Don't know if certain polishes smell differently, but she actually prefers the pink! She huffs and snorts and fusses if I bring out red....

Cactus Flower
July 8th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Thanks, poppy! I loved the photos of your "furbabies" as well :)

Princesss04
July 8th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Very cute I use to paint my cats toenaile and than I got married and Justin will not let me (the cat is a boy-do not tell him (he does not know ;) ) IMAGINE THAT!! :eek: LOL

Cactus Flower
July 8th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Very cute I use to paint my cats toenaile and than I got married and Justin will not let me (the cat is a boy-do not tell him (he does not know ;) ) IMAGINE THAT!! :eek: LOL

WOW!!!!!! :eek: I can't imagine trying to paint a cat's tiny little nails!!! He- er, she - must be a very tolerant kitty!

glasslass
July 8th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I was just thinking it looked like she was waiting for a manicure and then it turns out she's had it? Pampered poochies! Very classy! :D

No nail polish or bows - Den-Den is boy! :D

Luba
July 8th, 2004, 04:07 PM
very adorable pictures :D

Missy
July 8th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Welcome to the Boards!

Love the pics and poses, what a sweeheart...I can't believe you paint the nails, I would never be able to get away with that :p

heidiho
July 8th, 2004, 04:16 PM
That is to cute...God i do love animals

dmc123
July 8th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I love those toes!!!