Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nice relaxing day..

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Enzo went to the lake today...and actually swam!!! but i was stupid and forgot my camera at home :frustrated:, so i have some pictures of him after the lake and during bath time, which, he let me use the hose on him, outside! he has always been terrified of the hose for some reason, he sure has been good about doing what i want him to do today.

the first three are from this morning...

relaxingg..

and agian..

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 05:03 PM
more..

his frozen chicken water kong, after the lake..

The start of bath time, getting wet ..

Now getting sudsy :D

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 05:06 PM
more..

leg massage, he loved that, cant you tell a few second after that pictures he was just standing there with his eyes closed loving it, just doesnt look it in the picture..

up close and personal:dog:

In the back yard, drying off in the sun

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 05:10 PM
more

still drying off..

he got a hair trim, just around his neck, slimmed him down a little, :o

Lukka'sma
July 7th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Those are great
I always love to see bath shots:laughing::laughing:
Good looking fella:)

Chaser
July 7th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Awww....Enzo is so handsome! :lovestruck:

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 05:32 PM
and the last one, i had to include nero so he didnt feel left out:cat:..

Ford Girl
July 7th, 2008, 05:37 PM
We dont see enough Enzo!!! :yell: He looks so shiney, love his coat! Very handsome boy. :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Awww...Nero too, not enough nero!!! :yell:

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 07:47 PM
haha he better be shiney! he got two really good latery scrub downs that bath and a nice massage to go along with it.

14+kitties
July 7th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Such a handsome dude!! And so patient now he's got the water thing down pat!! And Nero is some cute too. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2008, 09:12 PM
:yell: I can only download 2 1/2 of the pics!!! :frustrated: Dratted phone lines!

But Enzo is sure looking great in the two pics that came down! He really is very shiny. What kind of shampoo did you use to bring out those highlights?! :lovestruck:

For sure you have to remember the camera and get some water-shots next time. :thumbs up

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 09:28 PM
bummer hazel :sad:

next time i postt i will make two or three threads so you can see them..my mistake there.

and I will definately take the camera the next time we go down:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2008, 09:39 PM
bummer hazel :sad:

next time i postt i will make two or three threads so you can see them..my mistake there.

and I will definately take the camera the next time we go down:thumbs up

Awww...that's sweet, ally :thankyou: :grouphug: But go ahead and post them in a single thread. If I PM growler, she'll send me the posts separately! :thumbs up Sometimes it takes a few days before I can even open the separate posts, but if I'm patient, I always get a good enough connection eventually. :o

So there's really no need to break the threads up as long as growler is on duty! She's such an :angel: to hazel! :D

But I always feel bad that the connection keeps me from oooooing and ahhhhing over everyone's pics right away :shrug:

Chaser
July 7th, 2008, 09:55 PM
You know, I was just thinking about the title of your post and I love how for most of us on here a "nice relaxing day" is entirely about our dogs (or cats!)....play with them, take them for a swim, give them a yummy toy, give them a bath, sit around and stare at their cuteness....:laughing:

People think I'm crazy for the fact that my most ideal days are spent entirely with Chase! Once I am in a position to get more dogs I don't know if anyone will ever see me again! :rolleyes: :D

(And Nero is a very good-looking kitty!)

Frenchy
July 7th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I love the second picture , his coat is so shiny :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2008, 10:57 PM
breeze sent the pics! :thumbs up (:thankyou: breeze!)

I love the dripping wet picture! :laughing: He doesn't look too unhappy despite his drippiness... :dog: And don't you love how spikey they get as they're drying? :lovestruck:

He's such a good patient boy! :lovestruck:

And I don't believe I've ever seen Nero before...unless my memory fails me again. He's very handsome! :cat:

angeldogs
July 7th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Enzo is one mighty fine handsome boy.

growler~GateKeeper
July 8th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Allymack those are great Enzo pics :cloud9: he's so handsome :lovestruck:

Don't ya just love giving them a bath outside :thumbs up no mess to clean up afterwards :D

Nero is so cute :lovestruck: I love his white toes on all four feet :cloud9: too cute

If I PM growler, she'll send me the posts separately! :thumbs up Sometimes it takes a few days before I can even open the separate posts, but if I'm patient, I always get a good enough connection eventually. :o

So there's really no need to break the threads up as long as growler is on duty! She's such an :angel: to hazel! :D

:sad: sorry Hazel I wasn't here yesterday, good thing Breeze saved the day :thumbs up

FancyAppy
July 8th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Nero. oh how sweet!
I enjoyed your photos and captions in this thread. Some of the looks Enzo had on his face during his bath are priceless.
Enzo is really a handsome fella.

ancientgirl
July 8th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Enzo is so handsome. I love the picture of his legs getting massages. :laughing: You can tell he's really enjoying it.

Nero! What a sweetie!

allymack
July 8th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks all, i lvoe putting my pictures up here, you all have such nice things to say :)

he really loves getting massaged, his eyes get all dopey and he looks bored, but he loves every minute of it.:pawprint:

rainbow
July 10th, 2008, 02:25 AM
Enzo and Nero are both so photogenic. :lovestruck: I really love Enzo's "up close & personal" shot. :cloud9:

chico2
July 10th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Enzo is soooo beautiful,he looks none too happy with his bath,but I guess looks are decieving:laughing:sure he loved the massage though,who doesn't:dog:
Little Nero is an orange sweety for sure,happy to be included:lovestruck:

wdawson
July 10th, 2008, 08:27 PM
ahh poor enzo all wet:laughing:

glasslass
July 10th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Love the bath pics! How come Nero didn't get one?:laughing: