Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

so proud of my boy

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Enzo went swimming for his first time today, I dont mean going to the lake and wetting down his feet, but i mean really getting in there and paddling his little butt off. I knew he could swim, so i picked him up and put him out just where he couldnt reach, and held him till he got his feet paddling and then let go slowly and he paddled back to shore, the second time i picked him and took him out a bit farther and said get "Good boy, Enzo, Get in the water! " all excited and then he swam out a bit farther and came back, and now all i have to do is throw the ball and say " Get in the water, go get it" and nudge him a little bit, and he is off. We went down with Chester so i think that helped a bit cause i could send him out after Chester. A few times we had to hold Chester back though so Enzo would have a chance to get the ball because Chester is a faster swimmer:o

Ok well it may not seem like to big of an acomplishment to you guys but to me it is ! :)

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 01:36 PM
oh and i have a few after pictures, me being the doe doe that i am forgot to take the camera to the lake :wall: but i will next time i go down.

14+kitties
July 7th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Good boy Enzo!!! Mommy has a right to be proud!!! :cloud9: I bet the water felt good too. :D

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 01:50 PM
I think that is half of the reason he kept going back in, i mean its 32C today, so i am thinking once he realized the water was fun AND cooled him off he was all for it. Now i have a very sleepy puppy.:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Good boy, Enzo!!!! :highfive: Making mom proud!! Definitely have to bring the camera next time, ally! :D

oh and i have a few after pictures,

So did you post them somewhere else, or are they here and my connection us just not downloading them? :o

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 08:02 PM
haha, nope i think your connections fine for now, they are in the photography section :)

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2008, 08:08 PM
haha, nope i think your connections fine for now, they are in the photography section :)

Oh :o Have I seen them yet? :o :laughing: hazel's memory is failing her yet again!...But I'm thinking I must not have gotten to them yet! :D Something to look forward to! :thumbs up

yettiyodamarlo
July 11th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Congrats! :thumbs up