Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

In The shade

angeldogs
July 7th, 2008, 09:03 AM
After some hard play he would hang out in the shade.

angeldogs
July 7th, 2008, 09:04 AM
This one he hear the side door open and was waiting to see who it was

Lukka'sma
July 7th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I love the third picture. :cloud9:
Well, I love all pictures of Jag

angeldogs
July 7th, 2008, 09:24 AM
I love the third picture. :cloud9:
Well, I love all pictures of Jag

Thanks.mine is the second one with the flipped ear.

mona_b
July 7th, 2008, 10:07 AM
He is GORGEOUS.....:cloud9:

allymack
July 7th, 2008, 10:27 AM
i love the first one, just the way the shawdows are hitting him. what a gorgeous boy he is :lovestruck:

clm
July 7th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Smart puppy sitting in the shade. He really is beautiful. I love the 3rd pic too. He'll be needing lots of shade this month. I'll probably have to pick my guys up and carry them outside, they're not going to want to leave the air conditioning. :laughing:

Cindy

krdahmer
July 7th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Smart doggy! It is HOT out there today! :cool:

loopoo
July 7th, 2008, 02:20 PM
he is such a beauty:lovestruck: i love all the pics )

Ford Girl
July 7th, 2008, 04:39 PM
He is so animated!! And very handsome. :angel: :angel:

allfurlove
July 7th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I swear he gets more handsome by the day :lovestruck:
Someday I will catch you at the dog park and want to steal him lol

angeldogs
July 7th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Smart puppy sitting in the shade. He really is beautiful. I love the 3rd pic too. He'll be needing lots of shade this month. I'll probably have to pick my guys up and carry them outside, they're not going to want to leave the air conditioning. :laughing:

Cindy

Some days he will be looking for shade.if he gets to hot i will but on his cooler vet.

Allymack that my favorite pic of the bunch then the 2nd with his ear flipped back.

allfurlove it's a good chance we could have met at the park.i don't go to the dog park anymore.i was thinking of checking out the one in Cambridge just on Maplegrove.just seen it the other day for the first time.

Thanks everyone.

14+kitties
July 7th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Jag is just too handsome! :cloud9: I guess the heat isn't slowing him down any.

angeldogs
July 7th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Jag is just too handsome! :cloud9: I guess the heat isn't slowing him down any.

No not really.when he gets hot he plays in the shade or will lay there a min or two and at it again.we have a bowl of water out for him and he doesn't drink much.when i think he is to hot the cooler vet will be on or will bring him into the central air cooled house.

growler~GateKeeper
July 8th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Thanks.mine is the second one with the flipped ear.

Me too I love the flipped ear :lovestruck:

What a lucky boy to have a cooling vest :highfive: does it stay a consistant temperature or does it warm up over time while he has it on due to body temp & outside temp?

allfurlove
July 8th, 2008, 07:50 AM
A new dog park just opened up in Kitchener...I havnt been there yet

Leash-free Dog Park at McLennan Park is Now Open.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

KITCHENER– The new leash-free dog park at McLennan park, located at 901 Ottawa St. S., is now open. This fully fenced area for residents to exercise their dogs, near the Strasburg Road hydro corridor, is part of the former Region of Waterloo landfill that is gaining new life as a multi-use recreation facility.

“This is just one of the exciting new developments taking place at McLennan park,” said Councillor Geoff Lorentz, chair of the city’s community services committee. “We hope residents will use this area responsibly so that we can continue to offer this kind of facility.”

There are a number of rules in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of park users. The leash-free dog park will be open from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily, and owners are only permitted to bring in up to two dogs. Owners must be over 18 years of age; children under six years old are not permitted in the leash-free park. Because some dogs may be territorial, all food (animal and human) along with balls, toys and chews are not permitted in the park.

“It’s nice to see the revitalization of this site,” said Ward 4 Councillor Kelly Galloway. “Through the master planning process for the park, we were able to get feedback from the public about the facilities they wanted to see at the park. We are able to include many new features into this park for residents to enjoy - the leash-free dog park is just one of those features.”

http://www.kwhumane.com/html/newspage.asp

FancyAppy
July 8th, 2008, 09:09 AM
the 3rd photo is so nice. Jag looks so elegantly handsome in it. What a beautiful coat he has. And very kind eyes. I imagine Jag is a wonderful companion. He looks so gentle.

ancientgirl
July 8th, 2008, 09:20 AM
My favorite is that first one. It's really lovely. He looks so happy and relaxed.

Frenchy
July 8th, 2008, 07:44 PM
He's looking good ! :lovestruck: I'm glad he's not suffering from the heat :cloud9:

angeldogs
July 8th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Me too I love the flipped ear :lovestruck:

What a lucky boy to have a cooling vest :highfive: does it stay a consistant temperature or does it warm up over time while he has it on due to body temp & outside temp?

It does warm up with body and outside temp.then just soak it in cold water ring out the access water and put it back on.works good.

Allfurlove i believe that's what used to Mount trashmore across the street for Zhers and zellers on Ottawa Street.5 min drive away from me.:thumbs up

FancyAppy he is a wonderful companion i would trade him for the world.

Thanks ancientgirl,Frenchy and everyone else.

rainbow
July 10th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Jag is the best looking shady character I've ever seen. :lovestruck:

angeldogs
July 10th, 2008, 09:37 PM
:laughing:.Thanks rainbow he can be shady