Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New to site

SadieSaySo@hotm
July 8th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Well I am new to this site and have never used a message board before. I have enjoyed reading your posts and looking at the pictures of your pets. I guess I just wanted to introduce myself and my "kids". I will post some photos as soon as I can figure out how! Can anyone advise? I hope I can navigate this forum well enough to be an active member.

Luba
July 8th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Well start a thread in the pictures section

type your message and go to manage attachments (below)

browse and select the individual pic, upload and when done close the window and choose another if you like or just submit your thread :D

Welcome to pets.ca BB :D

Cactus Flower
July 8th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Thank you Luba! I guess I'm not too cyberilliterate because I got the attaching figured out, but I appreciate your input nonetheless. What a quick response, too! Now I am under my intended user name: "Cactus Flower", have started a thread and attached photos.

TalonsMa
July 9th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Welcome!!! I am "kinda" new here too :) Ppl here are great! :D

Jakesmom
March 26th, 2005, 10:33 AM
I am new here and have no Idea how to start a new thread. I have a health question about mt pet and would like to ask in the proper place. Thanks

raingirl
March 26th, 2005, 10:55 AM
There is a pet health forum halfway down the list of forums. Or click here:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

When in the list of posts, there is a button near the top that says "new thread". Click on that and that's how you start a new topic.