Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A couple of Vlad and Oksana

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Here's Vlad watching a few fireworks outside. Some neighbors a few balcony's down were shooting some off their balcony. The rest of the gang ran upstairs, but Vlad was fascinated by it all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats/001.jpg

And here is something Oksana hasn't done in months!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats/003.jpg

When she was just a little kitty she'd sleep on my lap all the time, or curled up against me. After we moved to the new place she sort of stopped. But yesterday I got this nice surprise from the Little Miss.:cloud9:

14+kitties
July 6th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Vlad probably wanted to go kill those lights! One BIG lazer light!
Were you sitting on Oskana's pillow? :D Cute! I love when they curl up next to you. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM
LOL, he could very well have been thinking just that. "evil lazers!"

No, I was just laying on a throw, but she doesn't lay on that particular throw anymore. I won't question why, just enjoy the fact she did it :laughing:

Frenchy
July 6th, 2008, 05:38 PM
The reflection of Vlad's eyes in the first pic is pretty cool :p

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah, you can see his reflection really well.

Smiley14
July 6th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Aww, that's a sweet pic of Oksana curling up in your lap! :lovestruck: And Vlad is looking as handsome as ever! Such beauties!

rainbow
July 6th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I love the pic of Vlad and his reflection. :cool:

Don't you just love when the kitties surprise you by curling up on your lap. :cloud9: Mine always snuggle beside me in bed or on the couch but very seldom jump up on my lap. :shrug:

And, I love your lounging pants. :D

FancyAppy
July 6th, 2008, 11:25 PM
wow the site of Vlad's eyes reflecting in the glass is pretty neat. that is a great shot.Oksana curled up beside you must have been a nice feeling. She looks very content and comfy.

ancientgirl
July 7th, 2008, 08:33 AM
That effect in the window with Vlad's eyes was pretty cool.

Oksana likes to keep me on my toes by doing stuff like that. LOL, if I tried to get her to do that she'd be screaming bloody murder. She was napping there for almost an hour. I had to use the bathroom soooo bad, but I was enjoying her there so much I held it in.:laughing:

Oh, and I have another pair of lounging jammies that have a little black cat with a feather in his mouth and the caption says "bad kitty":cat: