- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

A couple of Vlad and Oksana

July 6th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Here's Vlad watching a few fireworks outside. Some neighbors a few balcony's down were shooting some off their balcony. The rest of the gang ran upstairs, but Vlad was fascinated by it all.

And here is something Oksana hasn't done in months!

When she was just a little kitty she'd sleep on my lap all the time, or curled up against me. After we moved to the new place she sort of stopped. But yesterday I got this nice surprise from the Little Miss.:cloud9:

July 6th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Vlad probably wanted to go kill those lights! One BIG lazer light!
Were you sitting on Oskana's pillow? :D Cute! I love when they curl up next to you. :cloud9:

July 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM
LOL, he could very well have been thinking just that. "evil lazers!"

No, I was just laying on a throw, but she doesn't lay on that particular throw anymore. I won't question why, just enjoy the fact she did it :laughing:

July 6th, 2008, 05:38 PM
The reflection of Vlad's eyes in the first pic is pretty cool :p

July 6th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah, you can see his reflection really well.

July 6th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Aww, that's a sweet pic of Oksana curling up in your lap! :lovestruck: And Vlad is looking as handsome as ever! Such beauties!

July 6th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I love the pic of Vlad and his reflection. :cool:

Don't you just love when the kitties surprise you by curling up on your lap. :cloud9: Mine always snuggle beside me in bed or on the couch but very seldom jump up on my lap. :shrug:

And, I love your lounging pants. :D

July 6th, 2008, 11:25 PM
wow the site of Vlad's eyes reflecting in the glass is pretty neat. that is a great shot.Oksana curled up beside you must have been a nice feeling. She looks very content and comfy.

July 7th, 2008, 08:33 AM
That effect in the window with Vlad's eyes was pretty cool.

Oksana likes to keep me on my toes by doing stuff like that. LOL, if I tried to get her to do that she'd be screaming bloody murder. She was napping there for almost an hour. I had to use the bathroom soooo bad, but I was enjoying her there so much I held it in.:laughing:

Oh, and I have another pair of lounging jammies that have a little black cat with a feather in his mouth and the caption says "bad kitty":cat: