Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some from this week

Frenchy
July 5th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Paddington trying the new set up in the solarium , yep , pretty comfy :cat: and then trying out the dining room window ...

Frenchy
July 5th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Bailey found another cool place today

Frenchy
July 5th, 2008, 11:11 PM
1. Get that camera off my face :yell:
2. I think Bailey knows something is up with Sam , he's been cuddling him lately

Frenchy
July 5th, 2008, 11:12 PM
The end :D

mona_b
July 5th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Paddington looks VERY comfy.Not a care in the world.:cloud9:

Baileys playin peek-a-boo..LOL

Awwww bailey,you are such a good brother...:angel:

I really love that pic of the both of them.:cloud9:

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Awwww Paddington! :cloud9: So comfy!!
Bailey is adorable. I would imagine he does know something is up. Dogs are very intuitive. :sad: He will comfort Sam as much as he can. That's love.

hazelrunpack
July 5th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Awwww...Bailey and Sam....:flirt: Sam's coat is looking so silky, Frenchy! :lovestruck:

I like milkweed, too, Bailey...and your milkweed patch is looking mighty lush! :thumbs up

You can clearly see that Paddy appreciates the solarium at least as much as his mom does! :D

angeldogs
July 5th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Paddington is enjoying the relaxation.
Bailey looks so sweet looking through.and the last picture is saying love.

Frenchy
July 5th, 2008, 11:28 PM
and your milkweed patch is looking mighty lush! :thumbs up

Those are not "mine" :D they were here when I bought the house , some stuff I just took out , the rest , I let whatever grows grow. I don't do any maintenance to it :p

clm
July 5th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Bailey and Sam look so cute together. Paddington looks like he likes the new set up just fine.
Sam's coat does look great. Bailey looks so cute hiding amongst the milkweed. Gotta keep that milkweed for the monarch butterflies.

Cindy

KimandAutumn
July 5th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Bailey found a cute hiding spot. :)

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Those are not "mine" :D they were here when I bought the house , some stuff I just took out , the rest , I let whatever grows grow. I don't do any maintenance to it :p

I just noticed yesterday that there is a nice healthy-looking milkweed plant coming up in the hummingbird garden. I see that yours have already bloomed, but mine is either a bit behind schedule, or it just gets too much shade in there -- no flowers! :shrug:

:lightbulb: I know what it needs! It need a Bailey to come make it bloom :thumbs up :D

Chaser
July 6th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Awww.....Bailey and Sam :cloud9: So sweet....

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Paddy he knows all the good spots :thumbs up

Oh how cute golden brother snuggles :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Paddy looks like he's got some good comfy spots there.

That picture of Bailey and Sam is precious.:lovestruck:

chico2
July 6th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Awww Sam and Bailey:lovestruck:the thought that ugly C will one day split them up is enough to make you cry.
I hope that will not happen for a long time:pray:
Paddington looks as comfy as can be:cat:
Which one is the Milk-Weed???

14+kitties
July 6th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Which one is the Milk-Weed???
The milk weed is that tall plant with the big leaves Chico. I have tons of it around here. Keep taking it out and it keeps sprouting in new places. There is still lots back near the bush.

krdahmer
July 6th, 2008, 10:59 AM
:cloud9:Aw Bailey snugglin Sam... so sweet! :lovestruck:

And Paddy certainly knows the good spots eh!

Frenchy
July 6th, 2008, 11:20 AM
:lightbulb: I know what it needs! It need a Bailey to come make it bloom :thumbs up :D

He makes bad weed grow too :laughing: I guess all those things grow pretty fast here because it's under the sun all day. I keep taking those out , but I still get tulips in the spring and those dark pink flower/things that I'm keeping ... and that I can't find the picture :frustrated:

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2008, 10:08 PM
:offtopic: Milkweed is pretty tough to get rid of. It spreads by rhizome--underground tendrils. I found out the hard way--planted some in our city lot one year, then spent the next several years scouring the neighbors' yards for sprouts each spring so I could nip them in the bud (so to speak :D). The neighbors didn't appreciate its presence as much as me and the monarch butterflies did. :o

Smiley14
July 6th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Ohh, they are so cute! I love Paddington! :) He looks so comfy and settled in! And of course the pups are adorable as always! :)

Frenchy
July 6th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Smiley14 , you haven't seen my newbie :lovestruck: Here's Chloe :

Frenchy
July 6th, 2008, 10:26 PM
The neighbors didn't appreciate its presence as much as me and the monarch butterflies did. :o

Hazel , do these flowers attract bugs too ? I have so many flies , much more than the other summers :confused:

rainbow
July 6th, 2008, 11:52 PM
He makes bad weed grow too :laughing:

I keep telling you that you have to come to B.C. for the good stuff. :laughing:

rainbow
July 6th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Awwww, Paddy loves the solarium as much as you do :cloud9: and cute pic of Chloe posing in the grass. :lovestruck:

I love the pics of Bailey peeking through the milkweed. :flirt:

And, I love, love, love the pic of Bailey cuddling with Sam. :cloud9:

FancyAppy
July 7th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Bailey and Sam together is so precious.and Chloe is so adorable.Paddington is looking pretty comfy. love that black coat.Haven't see milkweed in a long time. it brings back some warm memories of life on my grandparents farm as a child.

chico2
July 7th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Frenchy,I think there are lots of bugs period,this year..
Love Chloes big smile,she's sooo cute:lovestruck:
14+,I think I'll stay away from the Milk-Weed:laughing:I have 3 butterfly-bushes(BudleaSP?)that get tons of butterflys,can't wait fo the to bloom.

14+kitties
July 7th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Frenchy,I think there are lots of bugs period,this year..
Love Chloes big smile,she's sooo cute:lovestruck:
14+,I think I'll stay away from the Milk-Weed:laughing:I have 3 butterfly-bushes(BudleaSP?)that get tons of butterflys,can't wait fo the to bloom.

Milkweed seems to be particularily loved by Monarchs. I don't know why. Maybe the smell. :shrug:

clm
July 7th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Love that pic of Chloe :lovestruck:.

I let milkweed grow in the gardens too, a must have plant for Monarchs. The only plant they'll lay their eggs on I think.

Is Sam the only dog Bailey snuggles with at the moment? You'd never know there was anything wrong with Sam looking at that picture.

Cindy

Love4himies
July 7th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Bailey and Sam cuddling is such a sweet picture :cloud9:.

Paddington getting the prime window seats :laughing::cloud9:

Bailey is no dummy, he finds the cool spots to rest!

Chris21711
July 7th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Well the 10 mins it took for the pics to come in were worth it. Seems like Bailey appreciates your laissez-faire (sp) approach to gardening :laughing:

Frenchy
July 7th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Is Sam the only dog Bailey snuggles with at the moment? You'd never know there was anything wrong with Sam looking at that picture.

Cindy

Yep , Bailey will only play and cuddle Sam. Never ever played with any other dog than Sam. :dog:

loopoo
July 7th, 2008, 03:18 PM
paddington is gorgeous, i always love when you post pics of your kitties too:lovestruck: the one of bailey and sam is just precious:cloud9:

Ford Girl
July 7th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I just saw these now, what great pics!!

Cats always know the best spots for a nap. :cloud9:

Bailey and Sam are so cute, I would count on it that he knows how Sam is feeling, they know whats going on with the pack and all its members, which is why your guys are always so supportive of new comers and the on goings of your place. :crazy:

Its amazing if you ask me. :angel: