Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yep, more Catty's :)

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Last ones for now. :D
1) A lazy afternoon. The pot in the middle has cat nip in it. Funny, it doesn't look like that anymore. Now it's just nubs. :rolleyes:
2) Tinker and Skitty. I think Tink got into too much catnip from the look of his eyes. :)

Frenchy
July 5th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I think Tink got into too much catnip from the look of his eyes. :)

I hope he doesn't need an intervention :eek:

:D

I love to see them all outside like the first pic :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 10:56 PM
I hope he doesn't need an intervention :eek:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I love to see them all outside like the first pic :lovestruck:

In the summer the only time the big guys go inside is to get a drink and if it is pouring rain. The rest of the time they are outside laying around or playing. If it's really hot they go find shade in the trees. They seem to really enjoy the space. :cloud9: I even feed them outside.

mona_b
July 5th, 2008, 11:09 PM
awwwwww look at them...............:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 5th, 2008, 11:29 PM
They play so cute together! :cloud9: Or were they all under the influence of that catnip? :D

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 11:40 PM
They play so cute together! :cloud9: Or were they all under the influence of that catnip? :D

:laughing::laughing: When they are under the influence they fight!
Normally there is a couple of squabbles a day. Very short and never that bad. More of a Get out of my spot! thing. It's normal when there is that many. Just like one big disfunctional family. :D But when it comes time for sleep they are more often than not all cuddled together. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 5th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Sounds a little like here! :D The other guy's spot always looks more comfy than the one you've got...so there's a lot of sighing and shifting and occasionally spatting... :dog: ...but when they finally settle, they prefer to be close to one another.

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I still haven't forgotten about the challenge to get all of them in one pic. Still try occasionally but they aren't cooperating. Silly kitties. :rolleyes: I need to sneak up on them sleeping I guess.

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2008, 12:21 AM
I still haven't forgotten about the challenge to get all of them in one pic. Still try occasionally but they aren't cooperating. Silly kitties. :rolleyes: I need to sneak up on them sleeping I guess.

:laughing: I'd forgotten all about that! See, that's the best thing about a challenge from hazel...wait long enough and madame hazel will forget...and then the rest of us do, too! :crazy: :laugh: But you're right--I really would like to see that! :thumbs up

onster
July 6th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Tink also looks like he's wearing eyeliner :D (u have another cat with beautifully black rimmed eyes- cant rmemeber which :sad:)

so pretty :D can he teach me? lol im so hopeless with the eyeliner :sad:

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2008, 03:46 AM
:D Nice shot of them outside :thumbs up I see kitties playing :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2008, 07:32 AM
LOL, catnip overload.

chico2
July 6th, 2008, 07:48 AM
14+only 2 pics...come on,we never see enough of those kitties,I've never seen so many cats in one place,except for on TV and I love your pics:lovestruck:.
I have 3 catnip plants,one is already reduced to twigs:cat:

krdahmer
July 6th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Wow they look so relaxed out there! Awesome pics! I love them all!! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 6th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Tink also looks like he's wearing eyeliner :D (u have another cat with beautifully black rimmed eyes- cant rmemeber which :sad:)

so pretty :D can he teach me? lol im so hopeless with the eyeliner :sad:

Actually Onster - a lot of my babies have "eyeliner". I was noticing that last week. PC had almost identical eyes as Nipper does. Same momma. Guess that's why. I will have to watch next time they apply it and will tell you how they did it. :D

14+kitties
July 6th, 2008, 09:58 PM
LOL, catnip overload.

Wow they look so relaxed out there! Awesome pics! I love them all!! :lovestruck:

Yep, I keep them all doped up on cat nip. That way I don't have to worry about them wanting to leave home. :rolleyes: The good stuff's here. :D

I know Chico. Good thing they are perennials! :thumbs up

rainbow
July 7th, 2008, 12:21 AM
I really love the first pic.....it looks like kitty heaven. :cloud9: