Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More Catty's

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Just for hazel so she can get in to see them. :p
1) Niko and Nipper side by side - unusual
2) This is usually how I see Niko. He is still pretty wild.
3) Wheezer getting up close and personal with the camera.

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 10:27 PM
The white kitties reminded me. I talked to my son tonight to find out how PC is settling in with Sara, his other kitty. It seems like things are great! They are grooming each other and PC is suckling Sara. Sara is allowing it. Mike was a little concerned about that but I told him it was probably just a security thing with PC. He will probably outgrow it. I am just amazed that PC and Sara are doing so well on Day 5.
Just to show PC has great taste.

Frenchy
July 5th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Just to show PC has great taste.

:laughing: looking at the smilies :D

that's great that they already are friends :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 5th, 2008, 10:39 PM
:thankyou: 14+!! :cloud9:

I love that peek-a-boo shot of Niko peering around at you! :lovestruck: And the shot of PC at the computer! :laughing:

How great to hear that PC and Sara are getting along so well already! :highfive: But, really, how could Sara resist that sweet little face? :D Plus everyone can use a computer guru in their corner! :laugh:

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 10:44 PM
You're welcome Hazel. You always say you can't get in if there are lots of pics so I figured I would split them up. :thumbs up
If you knew Sara you would know why I worried about them getting along. I have never seen a cat so antisocial! Well, yeah, I have, but they are feral! She does not like anyone touching her except for my son. Even he has problems sometimes. Hopefully PC will teach her to be good. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
July 5th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Maybe she was just pining for someone to take care of. Now she has PC :cloud9: Kitty nirvana!

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2008, 02:42 AM
I like the different markings on the ones with more white :cloud9:

Good to hear PC & Sara are doing do well :thumbs up

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I'm so happy to hear PC is settling so well. And that it's working out with Sara!

The Catty kitties have grown so much!

chico2
July 6th, 2008, 06:52 AM
:sorry:I complained,there are more pics:thumbs up
Did I ever tell you,you are an:angel2:for doing what you are for all these lucky kitties:thumbs up

14+kitties
July 6th, 2008, 07:06 AM
Thanks Chico. Really, I don't mind a bit. :o Each one of them is special. I love them to bits.
Sometimes I feel like a collector but really, I don't think I am. Just realistic as to their chances if they would have gone to a shelter being half wild as they are. Who wants to take the time to tame them? Everyone wants a kitty who will snuggle from the start. :shrug:

chico2
July 6th, 2008, 07:17 AM
14+,you are a rescuer not a collector.
Without you many of these little guys would be dead and since you spay/neuter,probably hundreds if not thousand of unwanted kittens were not born:thumbs up

krdahmer
July 6th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Aw peeks!! Too cute! :lovestruck:

rainbow
July 6th, 2008, 11:41 PM
WOO HOO for PC and Sara. :thumbs up

I also love the tabby markings on the white kitties. :lovestruck: All your kitties are so purrty....I just love their golden tabby colour. :cloud9: