Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Catty Cats

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 09:33 PM
I haven't forgotten my babies out in the Catuary. Just keep forgetting to take my camera. :o
1) Little Bit. She really only has four legs. Just a weird exposure.
2) Tinker just relaxin'
3) Ms. Purrfect doing her rounds.

Frenchy
July 5th, 2008, 09:44 PM
It's really nice to see them , lucky inside and outside cats but safe behind a fence :cloud9:

mona_b
July 5th, 2008, 10:10 PM
They are adorable..........:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 5th, 2008, 10:16 PM
They're so pretty...picture purrrfect! :cat: They seem pretty content with their digs. :D Must be a real treat to go out and mingle with them, Gerri. :cloud9:

I like the 5-legged cat pic! :D Very unique! :thumbs up

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 10:23 PM
:laughing::laughing: Yep, 5 legged cat is right! That's what I thought when I saw the pic. Weird. I guess I caught the blade of grass just right. :rolleyes:
I love going out and spending time with my big guys. Makes it really hard to get any work done though. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 5th, 2008, 10:31 PM
I love going out and spending time with my big guys. Makes it really hard to get any work done though.

I can see why!!! :cloud9:

onster
July 5th, 2008, 11:50 PM
hehehehehe I love the pic of the '5 legged' one...too cool :D:cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Tinker relaxing is so cute :cloud9: I see a smile on that cute face :D

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2008, 06:27 AM
Sweet! I saw the pictures before I read your comment and was like "I can't be seeing 5 legs, it's not that early in the morning.":laughing:

14+kitties
July 6th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Now guys - if I had a five legged cat you would have heard about her way back!
My camera has been acting up lately. Probably over use. :rolleyes: Need to get one that is a little tougher.
Tinker really does look like he is smiling. :D He is a pretty laid back kitty. He even let Winston pet him. :)

krdahmer
July 6th, 2008, 09:51 AM
:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

rainbow
July 6th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I just love your kitties.....they are all so pretty. :lovestruck:

FancyAppy
July 6th, 2008, 11:56 PM
You have beautiful healthy looking, happy smiling face kitties. You take such good care of them and it shows.