Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Why do men love 'dangerous' dogs?

badger
July 5th, 2008, 02:09 AM
http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/the_way_we_live/article4241236.ece?token=null&offset=0

don't forget to check out the pictures

SolaMio
July 5th, 2008, 07:16 AM
I really liked the photography.. Especially the photo of the dog walker who was carrying the poor little fluffy under his arm, and the dachshund :lovestruck:

After my experiences yesterday I find this article kind of ironic, since I ran into a nice man at the market toting around his chihuahua, Pixie; and a girlfriend of mine is considering a second (and very very dangerous :laughing:) boxer, and another has a beautiful pittie :D

I suppose some would consider Sola "dangerous".. But in reality she's a huge baby.

PS I will try and get a photo of Pixie, maybe next week, she's such a great little dog.

angeldogs
July 5th, 2008, 09:25 AM
I really enjoyed all the pictures.The first 2 more.

People seem to go by look alot and seem to avoid instead and say that dog is aggressive.

Judith22
July 5th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I feel bad when dogs are considered because of breed as dangerous, dogs are smart animals that do what their masters want and command. Unfortunate we have to many people that want to make their dogs to be more aggressive dogs are not born to be mean they are trained and teased to become so.