Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Popped back in again

Dog Dancer
July 4th, 2008, 02:57 PM
I haven't been around for a long time, but thought I'd drop back to check up on some old acquaintances and their furbutts. Hope you're all doing well. My two Shadow and Halo are great. See you on the board.

hazelrunpack
July 4th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Good to see you again, Dog Dancer.

Dog Dancer
July 4th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I've missed your great sense of humour hazelrunpack and of course missed the pack terribly. (Although I did check in on you once and a while...) Thanks for the welcome back, I appreciate it. I'll try to participate a bit more and be helpful sometimes too.

Lukka'sma
July 4th, 2008, 05:36 PM
:)I hope you find lots of time for posting and picture taking

Dog Dancer
July 4th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Oh how I've missed Lukka's great face! I never have lots of time, but will see what we can do. Tks.

Frenchy
July 4th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Welcome back Dog Dancer :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 4th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Helpful as in posting some of those pictures, Dog Dancer? :D just not too many pics in one post cuz hazel's connection has NOT improved while you were away :o

angeldogs
July 4th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Welcome back Dog Dancer

Dog Dancer
July 4th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Hazelrunpack, I'll have to try to figure it out over here again, I always used to have a hard time posting pics here. Angeldogs, you know where I've been, but it's nice to be back here too (I have lurked a few times just to see familiar faces and such). Thanks Frenchy, it's nice to be back. There are lots of new people here, but still many familiar names. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow, too tired tonight.

angeldogs
July 4th, 2008, 11:57 PM
That i do know where you've been.