Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Always Happy for Advice

nanachalfont
July 4th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Hello All,

I am Linda and I am a rescue person in Philadelphia. Though I feel somewhat competent dealing with puppies- I can tell you that cats and kittens confound me! I have been fostering the latter for about 5 years now when my awful cat allergies suddenly disappeared. But after literally hundreds coming through here and my subsequent acquisition (by default which doesn't mean they are not adored) of 4- I still am completely baffled by these creatures.

So I will be asking questions about them, no doubt- and also about the many terrors of rescuing- (I only do infants as I have a toy fox terrier who is vulnerable to adult dogs as proven by a few bites) as well as remarking on the miracles that come my way periodically.

I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this forum.

phoozles
July 4th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Welcome! There are lots of knowledgeable members of both the dog and cat variety on here, and everyone extends a helping hand when they can! Can't wait to see pictures of all your furry 'acquisitions' ;)

14+kitties
July 4th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Welcome Linda! And thank you for being a rescue :angel: We need more of you. Can you be cloned? :rolleyes:
There is lots of info on this board as well as lots of fun, friendship, and frivolity. I am sure your knowledge will come in handy very often. :thumbs up