Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

You have got to see this documentary

heidiho
July 8th, 2004, 10:26 AM
I got my video i ordered when i had damien it is called Wolves At Our Door..Please get this video if you can AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...It was a documentary of a guy and his wife that raised some wolves and lived beside them for about 11 years it follows them through these years,shows the pack order and how it works,then they introduce 3 new pup wolves to the pack.They start with just letting the pups and the wolves see each other through a fence they lick each other and stuff,then when the pups are about 3 months old they put them together.AWESOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE..The one black one was always playing by herself when she would try to eat the alpha wolf wouldnt let her,well as they got older she became the alpha dogs mate,i could go on and on,please get the video,it shows how the pack order is,shows when they eat how the omega dog is the bottom of the line.I never knew wolves were so family oriented,this video wil make you cry,laugh,and i sh^& you not i had chills from head to toe the whole time i watched it................

Rolly
July 8th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I'd borrow your copy..but you're a little far away..available on amazon.com
I ordered today.Thanks
Rolly

chico2
July 8th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Heidi,I agree with you,I will watch anything about wolves,find them extreemly beautiful,I just wish people would let them live.
I have already seen the documentary you are talking about and yes,it's wonderful!!!

heidiho
July 8th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Wolves are awesome,yeah i got mine from amazon also,let me know after you watch it,it is incredible...........................It gives me a better idea of damiens behavior.........

heidiho
July 8th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Chico did you see the part where the alpha would put his paw out to the guy??And all this time i thought i trained damien to do that,it looks like it is instinctive for them,it looked that way anyway..