Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

An angel among us

Frenchy
July 3rd, 2008, 09:09 PM
Bailey : I swear ma , the stuffie just walked over to me , it was cold and wanted to cuddle , I just couldn't let it get the flu now could I ? :rolleyes:

Frenchy
July 3rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Bailey ; oh come on ! the drool on it ? I was just cleaning it for Chloe , making sure it tasted good and was clean for her , you did tell us to take care of our little sister , geez , those humans , always have to explain everything to them. :wall:

Frenchy
July 3rd, 2008, 09:12 PM
Everytime I took the cam because Bailey was "cleaning" :D the stuffie , he would drop it , he knew he wasn't suppose to have it in his mouth :laughing:

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 09:14 PM
Aww good boy Bailey! He looks after baby sister's baby very well! What a sweetie! :cloud9: We need to see more Bailey pics Mom.

aslan
July 3rd, 2008, 09:15 PM
aaaw Bailley what a sweetie for looking after chloes little baby, how considerate.:D

KimandAutumn
July 3rd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Bailey is a sweetheart! :lovestruck:

Rottielover
July 3rd, 2008, 09:28 PM
awwww, he was keeping it warm and clean for her, good boy Bailey

angeldogs
July 3rd, 2008, 09:30 PM
:laughing:Good big brother you are Bailey making sure and keeping your little sisters stuffie clean.she should be happy.

The first pic is so sweet.

clm
July 3rd, 2008, 09:56 PM
Bailey can really give the I'm so innocent look can't he. :laughing: He has the sweetest face. :cloud9:

Cindy

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2008, 10:35 PM
Such a sweet brother! :dog: Taking care of Chloe's baby for her while she has to wear that dratted cone and can't do it properly for herself. :angel:

Give that good boy a cookie, Frenchy! :D

growler~GateKeeper
July 4th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Oh ya sure Bailey looks all innocent & :angel:ic but we can't see the stuffies' other arm :eek: - it is still attached?? :pray:

Great job on the clean up Bailey :cloud9:

Love4himies
July 4th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Awwww Bailey, you are such a good brother to Chloe.:cloud9::lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69
July 4th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Such an innocent little face http://bestsmileys.com/angles/18.gif he would never hurt the little stuff :laughing:

JanM
July 4th, 2008, 11:48 AM
See - that just goes to prove that Goldens are the most caring, sharing doggies:D Bailey looks sooooo innocent - he just couldn't have meant anything else but to clean it for his little sis :laughing:

Frenchy
July 4th, 2008, 11:53 AM
but we can't see the stuffies' other arm :eek: - it is still attached?? :pray:

Yes , it still intact , under my strict supervision :laughing:
Bailey looks sooooo innocent -

And for Bailey , it's not only his looks :laughing: he really is innocent always happy , loves everyone and everything !

krdahmer
July 4th, 2008, 11:32 PM
:angel2: :laughing:

mona_b
July 5th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Oh come on mommy,like you were never tought to share....:rolleyes::D:laughing:

rainbow
July 7th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Awwww, Bailey is being such a good boy :angel: :thumbs up .....I think it is time you bought him his own stuffie. :D

FancyAppy
July 7th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Bailey is one beautiful doggie. Look at that glossy coat and that sweet face really steals my heart. He is a sweetie guarding Chloes stuffy.

loopoo
July 7th, 2008, 02:11 PM
bailey is gorgeous:cloud9: that first pic is tooo sweet!

TeriM
July 9th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Aww, those are sweet pics. Bailey is one of the best looking angels I have seen :lovestruck:.