Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This makes me mad! Can someone help?

sonicsink
July 3rd, 2008, 03:53 PM
A person "friended" me on Facebook about a year ago but never said anything to me. Since then I have watched her post photo album after photo album of litters of kittens.

I was looking through Kijiji the other day and came across this "friends" ad to give her cat away. This is the mom of all the kittens and she is giving her away for free and unfixed.

Here is the ad, she is beautiful, but I can't take her. I'm already full with 13 myself. If anyone can take or rescue her please reply to the Kijiji ad. I'd hate for something bad to happen to this poor girl. She's young and has probably just been a kitten factory since her first heat. :(

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-pets-cats-kittens-for-sale-Beautiful-calico-female-looking-for-a-loving-home-W0QQAdIdZ60113510

cpietra16
July 3rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
If you are friends with her, ca you call her and tell her the horror stories behind giving pets away for free....it will be a very sad ending. . Could she consider asking for a fee ( like a spaying fee).

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 04:33 PM
I just sent her a message asking her to reconsider giving her cat away for free. If more people could do the same thing maybe, just maybe she will reconsider. I asked her to get a small amount for her beautiful cat or to have the person interested give a donation to a no kill shelter and show her proof. Let's hope she listens.
Thank you very much for caring, sonicsink. You are a kitty :angel:!

sonicsink
July 3rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
I'm going to send a message through Kijiji too. I can't just call her up because I haven't spoken to her since I was 6 and we were in Brownies together.

Melinda
July 3rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
I've also emailed her about the horrors "free" pets are treated to

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 09:59 PM
Bumping up. Could we get a few more posters to send her a message through kijiji? :fingerscr for the poor kitty. She desperately needs a new home but not this way.

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-pets-cats-kittens-for-sale-Beautiful-calico-female-looking-for-a-loving-home-W0QQAdIdZ60113510

aslan
July 3rd, 2008, 10:20 PM
ask and you shall recieve 14+. done.

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 11:09 PM
thanks aslan!! :thumbs up
Hopefully she can find a home where someone loves her enough to get her fixed. :fingerscr

rainbow
July 4th, 2008, 01:33 AM
I just sent her a message as well.....hope she sees the light. :fingerscr