Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Great news and update

Rottielover
July 3rd, 2008, 03:00 PM
Well my little miss as I so love to call her went in for a check up and her rabies vaccine.
Well it is with a happy heart I tell you that my vet has never seen a cancer patient take a turn for the better.
She has lost 10 lbs, and now at perfect weight of 75.5 lbs, happy, energized and full of life.
The cysts also have not grown.
This dog is amazing. I took her and Harley swimming for Canada day, and let me tell you, once she pulled Craig in, there was no going back.
Roxy LOVES frisbees, and she is smart. She made Harley swim all the way to get it, then she would go in chest deep and steal it from him. That's my girl :)
Without further adieu here is little miss and her pesty but lovable brother.

Rottielover
July 3rd, 2008, 03:03 PM
and this is what happens after the swim...Mommy I do not want to move

ancientgirl
July 3rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
What great news! I'm so happy she's healthy. :highfive:

phoozles
July 3rd, 2008, 04:07 PM
That's fantastic news rottielover - Roxy definitely doesn't look 'sick' - she's gorgeous! :thumbs up

breeze
July 3rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
:laughing: shoes and all... too funny..
great pictures.. they both look great..:thumbs up:thumbs up

breeze
July 3rd, 2008, 04:27 PM
so am I allowed to ask??

things are better for you and craig??:fingerscr:goodvibes:

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
Fantastic news!! It's nice to hear some good news for once!

chico2
July 3rd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Rottielover,they both look great and are having sooo much fun:dog:
Hopefully Roxy will live many more years with her cancer,if it's not growing,that's a good sign,right??
Also,who is Craig??? Nice looking guy:lovestruck:
Harley must really love his girlfriend:dog:

angeldogs
July 3rd, 2008, 04:59 PM
Oh they are both looking great.good to hear she made a turn for the good:thumbs up.you forgot the other little miss well you did get the back of her head.LOL.

Glad everthing is going good.

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
She's looking absolutely great, Rottielover! :thumbs up She's a very lucky girl to have found you. :D

Rottielover
July 3rd, 2008, 07:27 PM
I know, she is amazing :)
Breeze, Craig is an Ex, and I think it will stay that way. We both were thinking about trying again, but I am not ready to get messed up again, so we are sticking as friends.

breeze
July 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
I know, she is amazing :)
Breeze, Craig is an Ex, and I think it will stay that way. We both were thinking about trying again, but I am not ready to get messed up again, so we are sticking as friends.

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

Frenchy
July 3rd, 2008, 10:39 PM
She made Harley swim all the way to get it, then she would go in chest deep and steal it from him. That's my girl :)

You go Roxy ! :thumbs up I'm glad the update is a good one , I bet this girls has a few years ahead of her :goodvibes:

I was about to ask same thing as Breeze :laughing: glad you could remain friends . And we never know what the future holds. :)

Love4himies
July 4th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Roxy is looking very good! Looks like they had a great time swimming.

allymack
July 4th, 2008, 11:02 AM
hey good to hear from you rottielover ! roxy is looking great!:thumbs up and of course so is little harley. It looks like they had a great time swimming, i think they need to teach Enzo how to swim, he kinda does what Roxy does thoguh, liets the other dog go get the toy and then steals it:rolleyes:

Magicwildwolf69
July 4th, 2008, 11:24 AM
beautiful dogs they look so happy. Glad to hear the cancer hasn't spread and thats she's doing great. as phoozles said she doesn't look sick at all.

JanM
July 4th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I love good news like this! They both look absolutely wonderful :thumbs up