Luba
July 7th, 2004, 11:52 PM
You can tell this face or uhm bum bum is going to be LOVED

Luba
July 7th, 2004, 11:54 PM
And one more of the cutie patoootie :D

glasslass
July 8th, 2004, 12:12 AM
Her cute little nose is like a button! What a sweetie! :)

glasslass
July 8th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Maybe "Pecock"? or "Boston Cocker"? :D

chico2
July 8th, 2004, 08:59 AM
What a kissable cute little nose :D But I am a little confused(happens more and more!)Is he already adopted or is he looking for a home?

Luba
July 8th, 2004, 09:25 AM
lookingtoadopt is the member's name, she adopted Caramel :D

glasslass
July 8th, 2004, 09:58 AM
When they adopt, you've simply GOT TO give them this site so they can post updates and photos. I'd love to see this sweet pup after all settled in! :o

Goldenmom
July 8th, 2004, 12:26 PM
How cute is that!!!!!

Heather

lookingtoadopt
July 8th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Hi...Thanks so much for your help Luba!!! :D :D

I adopted Caramel last week, these pics are after his haircut, hw was very very hairy when we got him so I had him groomed (he was very matted).

Caramel is a Shih Tzu, and I did just notice how big his paws are, but I dont think he is going to get any bigger than he is. He is 10 months old and 13 pounds, which is an average weight for his breed so I doubt he will get much taller.

Can you beleive someone didnt want him, he is soooo adorable, and I think he is the quietest dog I have ever seen. Since we brought him home, I think I have only heard him bark maybe 5 times in total.

I love all the pics of him and I cant decide my favorite....but I particularily like to backshot of my son and Caramel, I called the photo "Who's walking who?"

glasslass
July 8th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Ahhh! Didn't recognize the Shih Tzu! He's going to be so cute when his hair grows out. He's already cute, but will be more so! I'm so glad you're giving him a good home! :)
Wonder what my poodle would look like sans hair? - Not even going there! :D

deerclan
July 10th, 2004, 01:11 AM
what a cute dog! love the pics

DeerClan