Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Let's play name those kitties...

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 09:09 AM
I have had these two in the house with me for a little more than two weeks now. For the life of me I can't come up with names. :shrug:
As you can see, they are identical. One male, one female. The only way I know who is who without checking is to look at their noses. The girls' is a little smudged. The boys' has a very distinctive line. She is a little heavier than him. He is a little darker than her. There is no guarentee they will be adopted together so I can't have "cutesy names" like I did Chip and Dale. (Chip is now Tuck btw. Whiskey is Nip)
So.... I need some help please! You guys have always been great at giving tons of names. I need some ideas. No prize to the winner. Just ideas. Thanks everyone!!! :D

The little boy is in the first pic. On stairs it is boy - left, girl - right. The little girl is the bottom pic.

breeze
July 3rd, 2008, 09:30 AM
cute and cutie pie....:D:D

Winston
July 3rd, 2008, 09:37 AM
Pebbles and Bam Bam! :laughing:

breeze
July 3rd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Ann
Andy

since they look like twins it is hard not to name them for things that go together..

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 09:48 AM
they are so cute :cloud9::cloud9:

what are their personalities like? i sometimes name my cats based on how they act serena got named for that eclipse and stormy got named for their colors.

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 09:58 AM
Pebbles and Bam Bam! :laughing:

I like that actually Winston! The only problem is the girl is more BamBam than the boy! :rolleyes:

Ann
Andy

since they look like twins it is hard not to name them for things that go together..

I know Breeze, I know. It is hard not to but it didn't work with Chip and Dale. Now Dale sounds kind of funny when there's no Chip. :sad: But I do like Ann and Andy. My oldest sister's name is Ann.

they are so cute :cloud9::cloud9:

what are their personalities like? i sometimes name my cats based on how they act serena got named for that eclipse and stormy got named for their colors.

Personality wise - they are both very playful. The little lady is a little more reserved. She is still skittish about being picked up but then she settles and starts purring. They stick together most of the time. They don't come to be picked up yet but I hope soon. They see the other ones do that all the time. Both of them are very watchful. They seem to observe everything. But that's a cat thing. She is saucier than he is. She lets you know she isn't happy. He just seems to accept things. Not much help, I know.

ancientgirl
July 3rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
How cute they are!

How about Lucy and Ricky? Butch and Cassidy? Bonnie and Clyde? :D:shrug:

Lukka'sma
July 3rd, 2008, 10:22 AM
The girl has to be Charlotte
The boy I think Malcolm

clm
July 3rd, 2008, 10:24 AM
I would call him Sammy and her Smudge.

Cindy

phoozles
July 3rd, 2008, 10:33 AM
Lizzie and Freddy?
Sugar and Spice?
Candy and Frank? (no, those don't go together, but they aren't supposed to, right? :laughing:)

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
K, nothing's striking me yet. I have a Sammy already (labx) and my friend's daughter is Sam. Can't call her that. If she doesn't get adopted that's too many Sams around. I like Charlotte and Smudge. Need to decide.........

breeze
July 3rd, 2008, 03:51 PM
what about
Rumney for the male
and
Cameran for the female..

angeldogs
July 3rd, 2008, 03:55 PM
Fred and Wilma.

Winston
July 3rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
How about Smokey and Bandit! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2008, 04:12 PM
Ares and Aphrodite.

:sorry: I'm feeling a little Greek today... :o

Or Hera and Zeus...

How about Hercules and Xena? :rolleyes:

How about I just shut up? :o :laughing:

breeze
July 3rd, 2008, 04:16 PM
Ares and Aphrodite.

:sorry: I'm feeling a little Greek today... :o

Or Hera and Zeus...

How about Hercules and Xena? :rolleyes:

How about I just shut up? :o :laughing:

I like hercules and xena..:thumbs up:thumbs up

aslan
July 3rd, 2008, 04:40 PM
Shiloh for him and jade for her..

SIL
July 3rd, 2008, 06:02 PM
How about salt and pepper...:shrug:

Winston
July 3rd, 2008, 06:40 PM
Hmm have we confused you yet? how about Duke and Daisy??

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 06:56 PM
Way back in Nov when I caught Kylee I asked for names for her. I loved one of them but couldn't use it because Kylee went so well with Mylee. I said then if I ever had one I needed a name for I would use it so...........

The girl is Jade. Thank you Aslan.
The boy is Teegan. Thank you Allymack. This is the one from Nov. I figure it works for a boy too. I am saving the other names too. I know there is another litter out there. I will need some.
Thanks everyone! And hazel..... I like the greek names too. Hubby nixed them. :sad:

aslan
July 3rd, 2008, 07:34 PM
well welcome to the forum teegan and jade :D

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2008, 09:23 PM
Thanks everyone! And hazel..... I like the greek names too. Hubby nixed them. :sad:

So...they were all Greek to him, eh? :o :D To me, too! :laughing:

I like Jade and Teegan! :thumbs up And so much easier to spell! :p

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 10:06 PM
So...they were all Greek to him, eh? :o :D To me, too! :laughing:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like Jade and Teegan! :thumbs up And so much easier to spell! :p

Thanks! I think the names suit them pretty well. :thumbs up
Thanks again guys!!