Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

He is growing!

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 07:17 AM
Tiny Tim has been on a growing spurt. Still not big by any means but what a difference! He still steals the heart of anyone watching him boogie.
1) Everyone's favourite - the belly pic.
2) Okay, okay! I'm up!!! :frustrated:
3) Sister works well to keep me from falling off.

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 07:19 AM
1) Comtemplating life
2) Sitting in the big boy's chair
3) Oh, I can't be on the back of the couch? :rolleyes:

chico2
July 3rd, 2008, 07:28 AM
OMG,OMG he is just sooo sweet,I want him,I want him....Rocky says,he would be a good daddy,since TT is a beautiful Tabby like him:lovestruck:
Before the summer is over,you might get a couple of visitors,we have friends who live in Welland,Grimsby is not that far away,right?

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 07:36 AM
Chico - you'd have to fight me for him! He just makes my heart go pitterpatter every time I pick him up. :cloud9: I'm sure Rocky would be a great daddy. He would love him to bits. :)
Welland is not too far away from Grimsby. It would be wonderful if you could pop in. :) We could compare ugly toes. :D

Love4himies
July 3rd, 2008, 07:46 AM
We could compare ugly toes. :D

:laughing: You guys are crazy :crazy:. I am the one with the ugliest toes, they are so tiny, almost like web feet.

I can understand how you couldn't give up TT, he is such a sweetie. How much does he weigh now?

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
:laughing: You guys are crazy :crazy:. I am the one with the ugliest toes, they are so tiny, almost like web feet.

Ok, so you just have to come visit too so we can check them out! :D

I can understand how you couldn't give up TT, he is such a sweetie. How much does he weigh now?

When we were at the vet's last week he weighed a whopping 1.7 lbs! A lot better than the 6 ounces the first visit!
I still need to pick up a baby scale so I can weigh kitties at home.

Love4himies
July 3rd, 2008, 07:54 AM
1.7 lbs, thats only 800 grams :eek:. note to self: visit 14+, don't need a conspicuous carrier, TT will fit in pocket:D

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 07:58 AM
1.7 lbs, thats only 800 grams :eek:. note to self: visit 14+, don't need a conspicuous carrier, TT will fit in pocket:D

Note to L4H - I check pockets before people leave. :D I also make sure TT is where he should be - in my arms!! :rolleyes:

chico2
July 3rd, 2008, 08:03 AM
14+,I will be happy to leave TT where he is,he has the best possible home,looking at his little face,just makes me kitten-sick:cat:and no more kittens for us:sad:

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 08:09 AM
:grouphug: Chico. I know what you mean. Kitties just do something to you. But your boys are so happy and content. They have the best home for them! :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2008, 10:27 AM
He is such a doll! :lovestruck: I couldn't give him up, either, if he were here. :cloud9:

I love the shot where he's draped on his sis... :cat:

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 10:33 AM
He is such a doll! :lovestruck: I couldn't give him up, either, if he were here. :cloud9:

I love the shot where he's draped on his sis... :cat:

That's one of my favourites too hazel. He just looks so happy.

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 10:51 AM
oh he's so cute! i want him too but i'm afraid eclipse would eat him hehe eclipse weights 18 pounds. maybe i could borrow him for a weekend i promise i would return him...maybe after a couple hehe

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 11:03 AM
oh he's so cute! i want him too but i'm afraid eclipse would eat him hehe eclipse weights 18 pounds. maybe i could borrow him for a weekend i promise i would return him...maybe after a couple hehe

Sure, you can borrow TT. As soon as you sign over your first born. My boy stays with me, tyvm. ;)

ancientgirl
July 3rd, 2008, 11:18 AM
Awwww, I love the "contemplating life" picture. And what's with that intense look on the couch? Were you trying to get him off? Shame on you.

He's such a sweetie.:lovestruck:

phoozles
July 3rd, 2008, 11:38 AM
SO CUTE :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:
And he looks like such a cuddlebug too! :cloud9:

angeldogs
July 3rd, 2008, 12:29 PM
Just way to cute he is.that last pics in the first set is a aaaaaaaawwwwwwww:lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 3rd, 2008, 12:44 PM
awww adorable ! I wish I could squeeze them and kiss them on their fuzzy little bellies :cloud9:

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 04:43 PM
Awwww, I love the "contemplating life" picture. And what's with that intense look on the couch? Were you trying to get him off? Shame on you.

He's such a sweetie.:lovestruck:

Nope, I let him sleep up there. He was just about to fall asleep. Don't think he was intense, think he was dopey! We just took him for a car ride. His head kept swiveling the whole time there. On the way back he curled up against me and slept. :cloud9:
Yeah, the contemplating life pic - I should have cleaned my windows again. :o

Winston
July 3rd, 2008, 05:14 PM
14+ he is so adorable! He does actually look like he's grown a bit! Here's a comparison for you! The average female Peregrine Falcon chick at about 36 days old weighs 900 grams! (with most of the down feathers still on!)

How do you stand it? I would just want to kiss and snuggle with TT all day long!

Cindy

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 08:32 PM
That's freaky! Another reason why he has to stay in the house. A falcon would think he is food!
I could stay and snuggle with him all day but.. he won't allow it. He is much too busy to be snuggled all day. He has things to discover and rip apart and hide in/behind and to climb. Waaayy too busy for me. :sad: And I have way too many other babies to take care of. :D We have our snuggles before his bedtime. And he had a special treat today. He went for a car ride with us wearing his big boy collar. I bought the smallest collar I could and still had to poke another hole in it. :rolleyes: He loved the ride though! So many things to see. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 3rd, 2008, 09:12 PM
Awww, a big boy collar. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 4th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Awwwwww Love the sleepin' with sis pic :lovestruck:
and the watching the world go by :lovestruck:
and the one the back of the couch - he so looks like he's pouting :lovestruck: would make a great LOLCats pic :laughing:

Guinness' mom
July 4th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Absolutely adorable pictures.....
I cannot take him though...as my 2 cats would altogether abandon me if I bring anymore fur babys home...they are still peeved I brought Guinness into the picture:frustrated:...Princess buttercup has moved into my daughters room and only pays attention to me now when its time to eat!!!!!
PS whats this ugliest toe contest?

14+kitties
July 4th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Absolutely adorable pictures.....
I cannot take him though...as my 2 cats would altogether abandon me if I bring anymore fur babys home...they are still peeved I brought Guinness into the picture:frustrated:...Princess buttercup has moved into my daughters room and only pays attention to me now when its time to eat!!!!!
PS whats this ugliest toe contest?

Guinness' mom - TT isn't going anywhere!! :D
The ugliest toe contest is because Chico2 said her toes in a pic yesterday looked ugly. I said I had her beat. L4H then said her toes were tiny so they were ugly. You want to join in?
We could start a whole new thread - the ugliest toes win......... I don't know - a pedicure? :D

Chris21711
July 4th, 2008, 10:53 AM
OMG 14k he is just too darn cute for words and the little blighter looks like he knows it. I wuvs him :lovestruck:

I'll pass on the tootsies competition :laughing:

allymack
July 4th, 2008, 10:58 AM
i love his little spotted tummy! and i love the one where his sister is keeping him from falling :lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69
July 4th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Sure, you can borrow TT. As soon as you sign over your first born. My boy stays with me, tyvm. ;)

hehe it was just a suggestion or a beg whichever lol i thought it might work http://bestsmileys.com/i_thought/13.gif

krdahmer
July 5th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Aw TT looks so content! With a twinkle of sneaky in his eye! :laughing:

Oh and as for ugly feet... well I win, I have webbed toes! http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/tongue/tongue0011.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-adult-smileys.php)

mona_b
July 5th, 2008, 11:17 AM
OMG.He is sooooooooooooooo adorable..:cloud9::cloud9:

Hmmmm first born.Mine is 21.She will cook and clean and dust without being asked to.She won't give you attitude.Who am I kidding.No she won't.:rolleyes:

I'll just enjoy looking at the pics.:cloud9:

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 02:22 PM
OMG.He is sooooooooooooooo adorable..:cloud9::cloud9:

Hmmmm first born.Mine is 21.She will cook and clean and dust without being asked to.She won't give you attitude.Who am I kidding.No she won't.:rolleyes:

I'll just enjoy looking at the pics.:cloud9:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That would be a first!! Thanks for my laugh of the day though!! :D

mona_b
July 5th, 2008, 02:59 PM
She does surprise me,SOMETIMES.....;)

When the ex and I were looking to adopt,I really wanted a tabby.We ended up with Casper.8 weeks old,White with pretty ice blue eyes and deaf(found out 2 weeks later).When we went a second time(6 months later)I still wanted my tabby.Well we ended up with a buff brown tabby.I love Winnie to death and wouldn't trade her in.There is just something about a tabby.:)

14+kitties
July 5th, 2008, 03:17 PM
She does surprise me,SOMETIMES.....;)

Yep, mine do too. Occasionally. But they are a little older - 34,28,25 boy,girl, boy. It' s nice when they do!

When the ex and I were looking to adopt,I really wanted a tabby.We ended up with Casper.8 weeks old,White with pretty ice blue eyes and deaf(found out 2 weeks later).When we went a second time(6 months later)I still wanted my tabby.Well we ended up with a buff brown tabby.I love Winnie to death and wouldn't trade her in.There is just something about a tabby.:)

When you go for another - come this way! I still have four at the moment who need homes. They are tabbyish :D And I know there is another litter after that. :frustrated:

mona_b
July 5th, 2008, 03:45 PM
I will keep you in mind....;)

rainbow
July 7th, 2008, 12:53 AM
He is just sooooo cute. :flirt:

I love the "contemplating life" pic :lovestruck: and I really love the belly pic. :cloud9: