Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

helping hands

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 12:01 AM
And while i was resizing pics here is a couple from tuesday when i was cleaning and i hand some furry help

Ok mom what we putting in the closet

I'm helping by sitting in the middle pay attention to me

no i don't want to get down i'm not listening

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 12:03 AM
1. helping with laundry "clothes don't go here its my bed"
2. one of eclipse so he doesn't feel left out he doesn't like his picture taken

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2008, 12:07 AM
I love the 'pay attention to me' one! :lovestruck: What a beautiful shot!

Isn't it amazing how they know right where to go to be the most in the way? :laughing: Right where they're gonna get the most attention! Like in the drawer you're trying to fill! :cat:

Eclipse is so fuzzy! I'll bet he's as soft as one of those heavenly hairballs! :cloud9:

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 12:09 AM
it was so funny after that shot she tried to climb into that little drawer i have i'm like you'll break it!

he's very fluffy and soft. i keep saying i want to shave him and make a coat out of his fur

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2008, 12:13 AM
he's very fluffy and soft. i keep saying i want to shave him and make a coat out of his fur

:eek: Don't you dare!!! His luxurious fur is his pride!!!! You can see it in that look he's throwing at the camera--"You may run your fingers through my luxuriant fur, lowly Human!" :cat:

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 12:19 AM
Well......last year i guess i was a little :crazy: and we did get him shaved he was not happy.....at all.....poor thing was miserable i swore i would never do it again here he is

aslan
July 3rd, 2008, 01:12 AM
pooooor little black lion, i think that pretty much counts as animal abuse. Tell mommy she must give you extra treats and loving for that one.

rainbow
July 3rd, 2008, 02:52 AM
What a pretty girl Serena is.....I love the second pic too. :lovestruck:

Why did you shave Eclipse? He didn't look matted at all :confused: and is such a gorgeous fluffy boy. :cloud9:

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 09:55 AM
That picture was from last year when we did shave him he was very matted and to the point where i couldn't cut them off. we have not gotten him shaved this year and im brushing him when he allows me too. (wasn't able to get him use to it as a kitten we didn't think he be long haired his mother was short all his little mats are short haired he's the only one long) i posted it cause hazel said i should never get him him shaved and i did once hehe never will do it again unless he needs it.

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 11:10 AM
Too cute! They know exactly where to lie when you are trying to organize stuff. Right where you want to be! I am forever removing a cat or two from the dryer when I am folding clothes. (The boys love it! Lots of kitty fur on their clothes. :rolleyes:)

ancientgirl
July 3rd, 2008, 11:15 AM
LOL, I love it. Isn't it funny, how they can totally be ignoring you, but the minute you start doing something, like laundry:frustrated:, or reading they want to sit right in the middle of it?

Your furries are gorgeous.

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 11:17 AM
i guess i don't have to worry about the dyer thing 14+ mines in the basement of the apartment building so cats aren't allowed to leave my apartment. She's my really big helper. Eclipse and stormy tend to stay out of the way. except when eclipse lays in the middle of the walk way. She's forever sitting laying cleaning in the middle of what I'm doing wonder what she'll do when i start moving furniture. probably jump on it hehe

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2008, 01:58 PM
Yes, Eclipse looks just a tad disturbed by his buzz cut, Magic! :D He should be more than happy to be brushed...you just have to keep showing him that pic to remind him of what the consequences of NOT brushing are! :cat:

angeldogs
July 3rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
Atleast they offered to help.more then most human kids i know.
Good kitties.

Magicwildwolf69
July 4th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Yes, Eclipse looks just a tad disturbed by his buzz cut, Magic! :D He should be more than happy to be brushed...you just have to keep showing him that pic to remind him of what the consequences of NOT brushing are! :cat:

lol tried that hazel and eclipse just looks at the pic rubs against it and then trys to bite the brush again. He's just a handful, a big ball of male lmao

growler~GateKeeper
July 5th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Serena is so cute in the "I'm helping by sitting in the middle pay attention to me" pic

:cat: she says "Mom you're not doing it right" :rolleyes: