July 2nd, 2008, 11:50 PM
1. I'm acting cute i want a foil ball
2. Thats what i want
3. I love my foil!

Magicwildwolf69
July 2nd, 2008, 11:51 PM
1. I'm waiting
2. About time!

This is what i go through all the time she just wants a foil ball pretty much every night.

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2008, 11:58 PM
:flirt:

You mustn't ever, ever run out of foil, magic! Stormy'd be so crushed! :sad:

Much better to have lots of foil on hand for the little darlin'! :lovestruck: What a doll! :D

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 12:00 AM
hehe i usually buy two rolls one's hers and the others for cooking i go through her roll much faster :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2008, 12:02 AM
hehe i usually buy two rolls one's hers and the others for cooking i go through her roll much faster :laughing:

Holy cats! :laughing: She's got quite the play habit! :cat:

She sure is cute!

rainbow
July 3rd, 2008, 02:47 AM
She is very pretty :lovestruck: and that is so cute that she knows what the tin foil box is. :D

chico2
July 3rd, 2008, 08:34 AM
That's so sweet,he's really pretty:lovestruck:
I used to have a kitty(:rip:Peppi)who played with nothing else,he even loved to play fetch with his foilballs.
To this day,although Peppi died many years ago,I can still find foilballs downstairs,found some under my washmachine:laughing:

Jim Hall
July 3rd, 2008, 09:37 AM
you ever try those crinkle balls du and manda both love those

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 09:58 AM
you ever try those crinkle balls du and manda both love those

oh yes tried them too lol she still wants her addection.

Chico i know i'm still going to be finding them or whoever moves into the apartment might i can't move the stove and well i'm sure there are some under there lol

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Stormy is gorgeous!! :cloud9:
As for tinfoil - try it times 10! I have to make sure all of the kitties have a ball or a mouse at the same time or there is a war! Every day I fetch stuff from under the stove and washer. The washer is in the kitchen so everything goes under it! I even have one of those steel dowel things to reach under things to get their toys. Easier than moving appliances constantly!

ancientgirl
July 3rd, 2008, 11:22 AM
What a sweetie. LOL, he looks like he's waiting for his fix.

Frenchy
July 3rd, 2008, 12:47 PM
ohhh I like cheap toys :laughing:

I like her patched eye :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 4th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Stormy is so purrty :lovestruck: :cloud9:

For many years Duffy was scared of the sound of a fresh piece of foil coming out of the box (she's not scared anymore :pawprint:), so she's mighty impressed with Stormy too! :cat:

I even have one of those stell dowel things to reach under things to get their toys. Easier than moving appliances constantly!

Handle of a flyswatter works too :thumbs up

Magicwildwolf69
July 4th, 2008, 11:14 AM
hehe stormy says its nothing to be afraid of duffy its lots of fun to play with.
14+ i use this duster thing that was suppose to be used for walls (yea i know how to use things correctly lol) but i still have to move the fridge cause i can't seem to get all the way under lol.

14+kitties
July 4th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Handle of a flyswatter works too :thumbs up

Not long enough. I needed longer!