angeldogs
July 1st, 2008, 10:52 PM
Here are some pics of the fireworks enjoy

angeldogs
July 1st, 2008, 10:53 PM
3 more pics.

angeldogs
July 1st, 2008, 10:54 PM
Last pic.The last couple were the ending.

growler~GateKeeper
July 1st, 2008, 11:15 PM
Cool :cool: pics I especially like the first two in post two :thumbs up

angeldogs
July 2nd, 2008, 01:44 PM
Thanks growler we like seeing the fireworks and so do the kids.

growler~GateKeeper
July 2nd, 2008, 05:25 PM
So do I :D, I go every year to the Celebration of Light fireworks out here in the summer. If you're interested these (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=42986) are from last year :)

rainbow
July 2nd, 2008, 05:34 PM
Great pics, angeldogs :thumbs up They don't have them here anymore. :sad:

wdawson
July 2nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
great pics.....we never went to see any.....all i saw where 3 dog butts sticken out from under the bed:D

onster
July 2nd, 2008, 08:56 PM
great pics angeldogs!

I was there too, soooo many people showed eh? I only went once b4, two yrs ago but it wasnt too impessive :shrug: this year was nicer I think, very nice at the end.

I was surprised at the number of people with dogs and that the dogs were very calm too!

angeldogs
July 2nd, 2008, 10:24 PM
So do I :D, I go every year to the Celebration of Light fireworks out here in the summer. If you're interested these (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=42986) are from last year :)

Those were beautiful.i miss the BC scenery also.:thumbs up

onster we didn't go right to the lake.we stopped on the road of the U of W.
the fireworks bother my daughters ears so we don't get to close.
It's a shame they don't hold them in Victoria Park anymore since the kid was stabb during the fireworks a few years ago.

wd i don't have to worry about Jag he doesn't even flinch.and i didn't know how the boot camp pup would handle them.she must have been fine because it looked liked i woke her up when we got home.

Rainbow why don't they have them anymore?.

Thanks everyone

rainbow
July 3rd, 2008, 01:18 AM
Rainbow why don't they have them anymore?.

I don't know for sure. I live just outside of a small town and I think the city council there decided they couldn't afford it. :shrug:

Lukka'sma
July 3rd, 2008, 08:52 AM
very nice, you take great shots angeldogs.

angeldogs
July 3rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
I don't know for sure. I live just outside of a small town and I think the city council there decided they couldn't afford it. :shrug:

That sucks.fireworks are fun to watch for everyone.

Thanks Lukka'sma