Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat - Ottawa - Merivale (Central park) area

Crookshanks
July 1st, 2008, 04:53 PM
On Saturday my friend's cat was lost. It was her wedding day and with some chaotic moments and having to leave the front door unlocked for the grooms family who were staying there after the wedding, the door apparently did not latch properly. They have since left for their honeymoon and a few of us are working hard to track Ollie down.

Oliver is about 11 years old. He is very friendly and loveable. He does not have a collar or a chip and is probably close to home. He also answers to the nickname Buddy or Ollie.

Ollie is a large black/brown tabby and is neutered. He has a fabulous personality and could very well follow someone into their house. The storms we had over the weekend have probably frightened him and I would imagine the fireworks will do the same tonight.

If anyone in the Central Park area on the baseline side has seen Ollie please let me know.

He's such a loved boy and is missed greatly right now. I have done a lost report at the Ottawa Humane Society and been there once so far to check for him. It hurt my heart...

I hope this picture link works. It goes to my friend's photo album on Facebook.

Thanks so much!
Nancy

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=565785&id=706665365

Crookshanks
July 2nd, 2008, 11:13 AM
Hi all and thanks to all who checked the post for info on our Buddy Bear.

Just before 11am this morning he came yowling up to the back door to come in. He's happy and healthy after his 3 and half day trek around the neighbourhood.

My thoughts continue to go out to all of those other lost pets out there. :grouphug:

Thanks again!
Nancy

Love4himies
July 3rd, 2008, 08:08 AM
I am so glad you found Oliver :thumbs up.