Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Proof of killing

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 03:20 PM
That is why I have to supervise Chloe's baby : this was last year .... notice how Bailey is disappointed he's not the one doing the killing :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 03:24 PM
:eek: Poor stuffie!!!!

Nelly's doing quite a number on the poor defenseless beast, isn't she? :D But I know that :angel: Nelly would respect the fact that it's Chloe's baby and wouldn't lay a paw on hers! :dog:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 03:26 PM
But I know that :angel: Nelly would respect the fact that it's Chloe's baby and wouldn't lay a paw on hers! :dog:

Oh yes sure :rolleyes: Nelly , not destroying .... yes yes .... ahem :rolleyes:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 03:29 PM

Okay, so maybe a little close supervision is in order. :o

growler~GateKeeper
July 1st, 2008, 03:36 PM
:mwaha: stuffie killer

:lightbulb: Nelly could be quality control toughness testing for the dog toy industry :thumbs up

angeldogs
July 1st, 2008, 03:41 PM
:laughing:The first pics is funny.
Poor stuffie.and i bet the stuffie killer got off well the stuffie suffered through it all.:laughing:

rainbow
July 1st, 2008, 07:02 PM
:rip: poor stuffie :candle:

Maybe Chloe can teach Nelly some lessons on how to treat a stuffy. :D

Melinda
July 2nd, 2008, 08:05 AM
mods...oh mods!!! I think there shoud be a "graphic" warning on this page!! Stuffies have feelings too you know! All that stuffing.....*gagging*:cry:

R.I.P little stuffie:angel2: *L*

clm
July 2nd, 2008, 08:44 AM
:laughing: Poor little stuffie. :laughing: Do they need to squeak to get her to kill them or does she mind if they're silent stuffies.

Cindy

Chris21711
July 2nd, 2008, 08:44 AM
The SPCA have a stuffie agent to handle these sort of cases, as soon as I log off I'm calling and reporting stuffie abuse with pics to prove it. :laughing:

14+kitties
July 2nd, 2008, 08:48 AM
:eek::yuck::eek:
:rip: poor little stuffie. Your life will not be in vain.
Stuffie protectors unite!!!!! :candle:

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 11:28 AM
mods...oh mods!!! I think there shoud be a "graphic" warning on this page!! Stuffies have feelings too you know! All that stuffing.....*gagging*:cry:

R.I.P little stuffie:angel2: *L*

The SPCA have a stuffie agent to handle these sort of cases, as soon as I log off I'm calling and reporting stuffie abuse with pics to prove it. :laughing:

[QUOTE=14+kitties;616334
Stuffie protectors unite!!!!! :candle:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: oh you guys :laughing:

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 11:29 AM
:laughing: Poor little stuffie. :laughing: Do they need to squeak to get her to kill them or does she mind if they're silent stuffies.

Cindy

No squeak needed , Nelly is not picky about destruction :laughing:

ancientgirl
July 2nd, 2008, 11:38 AM
I sure hope you get all of their stuffies in the bargain bin.:laughing:

Melinda
July 2nd, 2008, 12:05 PM
*gone to hug Brina's stuffies*:grouphug:

Crestedcrazy
July 2nd, 2008, 12:56 PM
Oh no the poor dead stuffie :cry:

wdawson
July 2nd, 2008, 05:51 PM
:eek: not another dead stuffie....they are becoming extinct:D....i'm callin PETA:laughing:

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 08:05 PM
i'm callin PETA:laughing:

Just what I need , Pamela Anderson showing up here :laughing:

aslan
July 2nd, 2008, 08:30 PM
hmmmm i don't see any actual proof that nelly killed the stuffy, she could be trying to rescue him. i think we need to call csi to get to the bottom of this.

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 08:31 PM
i think we need to call csi to get to the bottom of this.

All the evidences are long gone :evil:

aslan
July 2nd, 2008, 08:33 PM
aaaaah see guys Frenchy actually killed the stuffy and is blaming it on poor Nelly, she took pictures then disposed of the body and cleaned the crime scene.

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 08:36 PM
aaaaah see guys Frenchy actually killed the stuffy and is blaming it on poor Nelly, she took pictures then disposed of the body and cleaned the crime scene.

:laughing: believe me , Nelly doesn't need any help , I was out of Tabasco a few days ago ... I needed some to put on the wooded bed frame she started to destroy last week , so I put hot sauce instead. Well guess what ? I discovered when I got back from work , she seems to like that sauce :wall:

aslan
July 2nd, 2008, 08:39 PM
:laughing:ask her feelings about it after she poops....

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 08:41 PM
:laughing:ask her feelings about it after she poops....

Now that I think of it ... she pooped alright !

I didn't put enough hot sauce :evil:

:laughing: poor Nelly , mom loves you Nelly , don't get the wrong idea tomorrow when you log on here while I'm at work (because I know they do!)

onster
July 2nd, 2008, 08:46 PM
:eek::eek: :rip:

u think she couldve put that back together aslan?? :rolleyes:

poor stuffie :sad:

aslan
July 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
:eek::eek: :rip:

poor stuffie :sad:

i don't think anyone has enought thread to have saved poor stuffies life. Hopefully Nelly drowned her in goober before she tore her apart.

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 08:49 PM

Not a chance ! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2008, 09:16 PM

Aha! The truth comes out! And now we have another candidate for incarceration in the Hazel Run Penitentiary! :laughing:

aslan
July 2nd, 2008, 09:28 PM
Aha! The truth comes out! And now we have another candidate for incarceration in the Hazel Run Penitentiary! :laughing:

ummm hazel, frenchy was one of the first candidates for the penitentiary, hmm come to think of it, it involved murdering someone ( not mentioning who) Now i ask you people. we have sweet, angelic nelly, and then we have frenchy who's already been caught for plotting murder, Who do you think killed poor stuffie.

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 09:29 PM

:laughing: I know I know , there's a kennel with my name on it :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2008, 10:36 PM
Yes, the "Serial Killer Suite"! :laughing: It has a little plaque on the door with Frenchy's name on it! :D

Frenchy
July 3rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
Yes, the "Serial Killer Suite"! :laughing: It has a little plaque on the door with Frenchy's name on it! :D

:laughing: I like that :thumbs up