Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe's surgery

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 09:11 AM
I dropped off Chloe at the vet this morning , she's having eye surgery today. It sucks that I'm having a day off and one dog is missing , the house feels empty :shrug: but it had to be done. I made sure to leave her baby with her. :cloud9:

I know everything will go well , she already had her blood test and it was good.

I sure hope I will be able to pick her up at the end of the day , will know around 3 pm. If not , she will have to sleep there and I will pick her up tomorrow after work (and that will make my day very long :D)

You should have seen her face when I left , she turned around and gave me this look : WHAT ??? You're leaving ME here ??? :frustrated:

I already miss her :laughing:

SIL
July 1st, 2008, 09:14 AM
Sending lost of :goodvibes: your way. Poor Chloe...keep us posted.

katherine93
July 1st, 2008, 09:16 AM
AWWWWW! :fingerscr for chloe..such a sweet little girl:cloud9: Hopefully she will be more comfortable when that thing is gone off her eye! :thumbs up
Also::fingerscr for you because you have to wait and see when you can see your poor baby again! Hopefully you can take her home at the end of the day!

onster
July 1st, 2008, 09:22 AM
:goodvibes::fingerscr for chloe!

Im sure all will go well and ull have one ecstatic minature golden meeting you today or tomorrow :crazy::D

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 09:25 AM
one ecstatic minature golden

:laughing: she's Sam & Bailey's mini me :laughing:

Love4himies
July 1st, 2008, 09:29 AM
Good luck, Chloe

:goodvibes:

:grouphug: for you Frenchy.

clm
July 1st, 2008, 09:41 AM
I hope you get to bring her home today. :fingerscr it goes so well that you can.

Cindy

diandpat
July 1st, 2008, 09:47 AM
Wow, I hope you get to pick her up today because TWO whole days without her will seem too long...and you'll have to do some extre spoiling this weekend to make it up to her! :lovestruck:

The surgery will go well and she will be so much more comfy after too.

Have a great day off and have fun with the pooches you are spending the day with!

breeze
July 1st, 2008, 10:24 AM
Good luck miss chloe..http://www.smileycons.com/img/dogs/62.gif

ancientgirl
July 1st, 2008, 10:52 AM
Good luck to Chloe. I'm sure she'll be fine. That look gets me every time. Like they think you are just abandoning them. :sad: She'll be so happy to see you back for her though.:D

Tommysmom
July 1st, 2008, 10:54 AM
:fingerscr Hope she comes home to you today, Frenchy! I think it's so sweet that the two of you fell in love so quickly... just goes to show that if you wait long enough, you find the bestest mommy ever, even if she does make you go to the vet!

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 10:58 AM
:goodvibes: for Chloe and her Stuffie. Chloe is likely hoping that she's there only to give Stuffie some moral support. :dog:

Are the other dogs missing her, Frenchy? :grouphug:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 11:02 AM
:goodvibes: for Chloe and her Stuffie. Chloe is likely hoping that she's there only to give Stuffie some moral support. :dog:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Are the other dogs missing her, Frenchy? :grouphug:

Well Nelly just zoomed all over the house :laughing: Sam is sleeping but Bailey has been specially velcro to me. :p

That cats are probably going : pfftttt :rolleyes: :cool:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 11:03 AM
Like they think you are just abandoning them. :sad:

That is why I always explain everything to them on the car ride to the vet :laughing: I probably look like a :loser: people thinking I'm talking to myself while driving :laughing:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 11:05 AM
I think it's so sweet that the two of you fell in love so quickly...

She's my first small dog (oh and weighted her at the vet , already lost 1 lbs !! so she's at 38 now) she's my little girl :lovestruck: I can't wait to dress her up next winter :evil:

wdawson
July 1st, 2008, 11:08 AM
when do you get news

meg4050
July 1st, 2008, 11:08 AM
Good Luck Chloe!!! :fingerscr:fingerscr:goodvibes:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 11:13 AM
when do you get news

3 pm. :goodvibes: Bailey had the same surgery last year and he came back the same day. He did manage to fell asleep on his water bowl tough :laughing:

wdawson
July 1st, 2008, 11:15 AM
3 pm. :goodvibes: Bailey had the same surgery last year and he came back the same day. He did manage to fell asleep on his water bowl tough :laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

krdahmer
July 1st, 2008, 11:38 AM
Well Nelly just zoomed all over the house :laughing: Sam is sleeping but Bailey has been specially velcro to me. :p

:laughing:

Best of luck to Chloe and hope she's home tonight! :goodvibes: :pray: (kind of surprised that they work on Canada day though...)

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 11:45 AM

Best of luck to Chloe and hope she's home tonight! :goodvibes: :pray: (kind of surprised that they work on Canada day though...)

It seems they could move this holiday to Monday ... they were close yesterday so their employees got a 3 day week end. Many company are doing this , this year.

ancientgirl
July 1st, 2008, 11:46 AM
Frenchy, I have a feeling when Chloe gets back the cats are going to do the old "Oh were you gone?" routine.:laughing:

Stacer
July 1st, 2008, 11:52 AM
Goodluck Chloe, you'll do fine and be home in no time:thumbs up

That is why I always explain everything to them on the car ride to the vet :laughing: I probably look like a :loser: people thinking I'm talking to myself while driving :laughing:

I make up songs with their names in them in the car on the way to vet. I feel like the singing keeps them calm. I hope no one ever records me, the songs suck real bad.

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 11:57 AM
Frenchy, I have a feeling when Chloe gets back the cats are going to do the old "Oh were you gone?" routine.:laughing:
hummm, or maybe : hey ! Wasn't she leaving because she got adopted ? Oh darn , the little barky dog wasn't a foster ?! http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/18.gif

I make up songs with their names in them in the car on the way to vet. I feel like the singing keeps them calm. I hope no one ever records me, the songs suck real bad.

You should make a best of :laughing:

rainbow
July 1st, 2008, 01:49 PM
Good luck for little Miss Chloe's eye surgery. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Only one more hour for you to wait :grouphug: ....I hope she can come home today. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

angeldogs
July 1st, 2008, 02:19 PM
Good luck Chloe.you'll do just fine.
Hope she comes home today.

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 02:26 PM

:laughing: Oh, poor Chloe! Just doesn't get any respect! She may have to come live with the Pack. :cloud9:

I do that, too...only just around the house. I have to be careful when I post video cuz I'm usually singing an original sucky song under my breath while I tape the dogs--the microphone on the camera is just too sensitive, imo :o :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 02:27 PM

:cloud9: Such a cute shot! :dog: He'd had a hard day! :grouphug:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 03:25 PM
wooohoo ! :crazy: everything went fine and I can pick her up after 4 :thumbs up

Poor thing will have to wear a cone (a tiny cone for tiny dogs :laughing: which I don't have here ;))

It's so much easier than when you have to spend the day at work , I should take a day off every time they have to go in for surgery :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 03:27 PM
:highfive: WoooHooooo!

Glad everything went well! Chloe will be soooooo happy to be home! :cloud9:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 03:33 PM
I can't wait to see her , without that big thing blocking half her eye. They did tell me it might look smaller than the other since they have to stitch it up. But that's ok , at least her eye is safe now.

Oh and I just asked for the price (it had to be done so I didn't bother asking for it before, Uncle Visa is paying for it anyway :laughing: )

Only $188.00 !!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 03:35 PM
Wow, that's pretty reasonable! :thumbs up

So are you saying they actually had to stitch the two lids partially together?

clm
July 1st, 2008, 03:36 PM
I'm glad it went so well. Too bad she's gotta wear a cone. :sad: Hopefully it won't be for long.
Less than 1/2 hour and you can go get her. :thumbs up

Cindy

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 03:43 PM
Wow, that's pretty reasonable! :thumbs up

So are you saying they actually had to stitch the two lids partially together?

Yep , I may not be ok with my vet when we talk about meds and nutrition but for the surgeries ... they make it affordable :thumbs up

Oh no no , not the 2 lids together :p only the upper one when the growth was.

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 03:45 PM
Whew! I was thinking maybe it was right in the corner and they had to take part of both lids! :eek:

I never could see where the growth was in the pics you posted... :o

growler~GateKeeper
July 1st, 2008, 03:47 PM
YAY!!! Little Chloe gets to come home today :clap: :goodvibes:

Don't forget to bring her baby back with her :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 03:48 PM
Oh, yes, Frenchy! :eek: Mustn't forget Baby!!!!

Although I doubt that Chloe would let you forget... :D

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 03:49 PM
I never could see where the growth was in the pics you posted... :o

I never took a picture close enough , but on some pics , you can see a difference .... these pics are no good but you can see a bit , it's on her left eye.

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 03:51 PM
You mean our left, her right? :confused: I think I can see something lighter on the eyelid of her right eye...is that the lump?

ancientgirl
July 1st, 2008, 03:54 PM
Gotta love Uncle Visa and his cousin with delusions of grandeur, Master Card.

That's great that you can bring her home today. She no doubt can't wait to get out of there.

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 04:03 PM
You mean our left, her right? :confused:
Left side when you're looking at the screen.
Gotta love Uncle Visa and his cousin with delusions of grandeur, Master Card.

Yep , unfortunatly I got Uncle Visa a cousin not long ago (darn Costco !) his name is American Express and he's loaded :eek: so I have to be VERY careful !

ancientgirl
July 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM
Ouch American Express! Those things are a necessary evil. I've got one that doesn't have a really high credit limit, and I try to keep with very low usage in case I need it for the gang. Since I can't afford their pet insurance, and it's not like the insurance was going to help with any bills up front, a credit card many times is a life saver.

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 04:22 PM
Ouch American Express! Those things are a necessary evil.

You wouldn't believe the limit they gave me :eek: about what I gave as a down payment on my house !! They sure want you to get to that limit :frustrated:

angeldogs
July 1st, 2008, 05:00 PM
That is great that the surgery went good and your girlie is coming home today.

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 06:12 PM
She's back ! She ate a bit , walked a bit , and is now resting . 10 days of ointment treatment and 10 days with the cone , she's doing well with it. :thumbs up The stitches will desolve by themselves.

wdawson
July 1st, 2008, 06:18 PM
ahh thats great all went well :thumbs up....that last pic is too cute....more pics of the dreaded cone though:laughing:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 06:27 PM
more pics of the dreaded cone though:laughing:

Ah you :evil: :laughing:

Winston
July 1st, 2008, 06:37 PM
Awww! mommys girl back safe and sound! shes so adorable!

rainbow
July 1st, 2008, 06:47 PM
Awwwww.....poor little Chloe has to wear a cone. :sad: And she looks so sad in the last pic. :grouphug:

Glad everything went well :thumbs up and hope the next ten days go quickly. :goodvibes:

Magicwildwolf69
July 1st, 2008, 07:57 PM
she looks like she's saying "please get this thing off of me!" glad everything went great!

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 09:05 PM
Aw, poor girl! Sore eye and the DEC! :grouphug: Has she figured out how to drink in that thing yet, Frenchy? :D

One word of caution--the cone will keep her from scratching, but it won't prevent the others from helping her out and licking her owie for her! :rolleyes: Our vets always insist that a dog won't let another dog lick its owie, but in our experience, the Pack is always willing to help out that way. :angel: So helpful... :frustrated:

aslan
July 1st, 2008, 09:08 PM
aaaaaw poor baby, having to wear the evil satelite dish. yup my puppy's will lick each others booboo's too.

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 09:22 PM
And she looks so sad in the last pic. :grouphug:

She looks miserable tonight , but they all day after surgery. :sad:
Has she figured out how to drink in that thing yet, Frenchy? :D
not yet , they usually do when I'm at work because I'm not here to take the cone off;)
One word of caution--the cone will keep her from scratching, but it won't prevent the others from helping her out and licking her owie for her!

Nelly is a bit scared of her / cone wearing little Chloe, and the boys never lick other dogs .... unless if we ever find a dog that is covered with gravy :laughing:

I just put ointment in her eye :sad: it's hard because I can't do it as usual (pulling a bit on the upper lid) I have to put it between the eye and the lower lid. Her eye is all greasy and leaky and has some dried blood all around , it was hard to see. And of course , she was doing everything in her power to keep it close . I have to do this 3 times a day for the next 10 days ... it would have been so much easier with drops. :sad:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 09:23 PM
aaaaaw poor baby, having to wear the evil satelite dish.

I made her sit next to the TV but still no pay per view :shrug:

aslan
July 1st, 2008, 09:26 PM
get her to turn her head in different directions, see if the reception improves.:D

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2008, 09:28 PM
Nelly is a bit scared of her / cone wearing little Chloe, and the boys never lick other dogs .... unless if we ever find a dog that is covered with gravy :laughing:

:laughing: Yum!!

I just put ointment in her eye :sad: it's hard because I can't do it as usual (pulling a bit on the upper lid) I have to put it between the eye and the lower lid. Her eye is all greasy and leaky and has some dried blood all around , it was hard to see. And of course , she was doing everything in her power to keep it close . I have to do this 3 times a day for the next 10 days ... it would have been so much easier with drops. :sad:

:fingerscr that she decides it feels good and doesn't fight you so much! :goodvibes:

I made her sit next to the TV but still no pay per view :shrug:

:laughing: You're so :evil: sometimes! :D

otter
July 1st, 2008, 10:19 PM
Frenchy, i'm so glad everything went well!!
Chloe is such a cutie :lovestruck::lovestruck:

At least small dog = smaller cone = less bruised legs, at least I hope so for your sake Frenchy :goodvibes:

I can't believe what a good price her surgery was... it cost me more than that to just get blood work done :frustrated: I guess that means you and Uncle Visa can get a little treat for yourselves?? :D

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 10:27 PM
At least small dog = smaller cone = less bruised legs, at least I hope so for your sake Frenchy :goodvibes:

ohh yes it makes a difference ! I can't even hear her walk in a room ! I usually hear the cone scrapping walls :laughing:

I guess that means you and Uncle Visa can get a little treat for yourselves?? :D

:laugh: omg no :eek: here are the priorities

1. dogs and cats
2. house
3. dogs and cats

:laughing: but hey , I love having them :cloud9:

mona_b
July 1st, 2008, 10:27 PM
I'm sooooo glad that everything went well...:)

Awwwww she has a pouty look.Poor baby.

t.pettet
July 1st, 2008, 10:39 PM
Wishing your Chloe a painless and speedy recovery.

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks Monab and t.pettet :goodvibes:

krdahmer
July 1st, 2008, 10:43 PM
Glad to see she's home! And that third pic is adorable... the infamous cone-expression... like 'why....why would you do this to me?!?' :lovestruck:

otter
July 1st, 2008, 10:51 PM
:laugh: omg no :eek: here are the priorities

1. dogs and cats
2. house
3. dogs and cats

:laughing: but hey , I love having them :cloud9:

:laughing::D Sounds like my priorities for money and time too!
Wouldn't have it any other way :D (well, if I really had my choice I wouldn't spend any time or money on house :thumbs up)

14+kitties
July 1st, 2008, 10:57 PM
Sorry, just popped in now. I'm glad Chloe's surgury went well. 10 days will pass fast. :D
:fingerscr:goodvibes: for a very quick recovery. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 1st, 2008, 11:17 PM
At least she's just be hitting the backs of your legs instead of knocking you down.

Nelly looked like she was wondering if they were all getting cones :eek:

:goodvibes: Speedy recovery little one :goodvibes:

angeldogs
July 2nd, 2008, 12:02 AM
Aww she looks sooo sweet in the last pic with the cone on.
:goodvibes:for a fast recovery and she leaves the cone alone.

Sabine
July 2nd, 2008, 06:37 AM
aaaaaaaaaw - poor little cone head ! :angel: Sending lots of vibes:goodvibes: for a speedy recovery ! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 2nd, 2008, 08:57 AM
Glad to hear that Chloe's sugery went well, and what a great price:thumbs up.

Don't you hate how those darn credit cards seem to give birth to more :frustrated:.

Chloe looks so sad with her cone:sad:. She needs extra special loving.:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2008, 09:53 AM
How was the little patient feeling this morning, Frenchy? :goodvibes:

Chris21711
July 2nd, 2008, 10:56 AM
How is little Chloe today Frenchy, hope the boys are not laughing at her with the dreaded cone, you know how men can be :frustrated:

Speedy recovery in order. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 12:23 PM
She was much more alert this morning , started barking again :laughing: and her eye was less cloudy. I hated leaving her home alone with the darn cone :yell:

She cried a bit last night but I called her to get on the bed and she did , slept with me until 5 am. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 2nd, 2008, 12:34 PM
I hope she's back to her old self soon.:D

Chris21711
July 2nd, 2008, 12:37 PM
She was much more alert this morning , started barking again :laughing: and her eye was less cloudy. I hated leaving her home alone with the darn cone :yell:

She cried a bit last night but I called her to get on the bed and she did , slept with me until 5 am. :cloud9:

Happy to hear that all sounds good :thumbs up If little Miss Chloe plays her cards right she should be able to get just what she wants for the next several days :laughing:

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 12:41 PM
If little Miss Chloe plays her cards right she should be able to get just what she wants for the next several days :laughing:

With or without the cone , she always gets her way :lovestruck:

Chris21711
July 2nd, 2008, 12:55 PM
So she should http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4fvfcja.gif

breeze
July 2nd, 2008, 12:57 PM
glad to her that miss chloe is safe and sound in your arms again..:thumbs up:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2008, 02:08 PM
With or without the cone , she always gets her way :lovestruck:

Glad to hear she's feeling a bit livelier today! :thumbs up

And as bad as you might feel about the cone, better with the durn thing than without! :goodvibes:

angeldogs
July 2nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
That's good that she is feeling better today.and her eye was less cloudy.

loopoo
July 2nd, 2008, 02:45 PM
so glad she is home with you and doing better today:) my prayers are with her for a speedy recovery

Ford Girl
July 2nd, 2008, 02:49 PM
Awww...the poor dog in the funny cone. :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Glad she's ok, its always harder on the humans I think. :grouphug:

I agree....more pics!!! Of the cone, some no cone, the rest of your dogs in cones, 2 cats in cones...and a group shot eating ice cream cones!! :thumbs up

Got all that? :shrug:

rainbow
July 2nd, 2008, 03:48 PM
Glad to hear that Chloe is feeling a little better today. :thumbs up Hope she has a speedy recovery. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

I agree....more pics!!! Of the cone, some no cone, the rest of your dogs in cones, 2 cats in cones...and a group shot eating ice cream cones!! :thumbs up

Got all that? :shrug:

:laughing: You forgot to add Frenchy in a cone. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2008, 03:50 PM
Frenchy will get in on the ice cream cone shot! :laughing:

rainbow
July 2nd, 2008, 04:00 PM
But she can still have a cone on her head eating an ice cream cone. :laughing:

Elizabeth Ann
July 2nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
She's back ! She ate a bit , walked a bit , and is now resting . 10 days of ointment treatment and 10 days with the cone , she's doing well with it. :thumbs up The stitches will desolve by themselves.

That's a very cute baby girl you have there. I am happy to hear that everything went well.

(P.S. that's a really lovely kitchen as well. The colors go match perfectly with the great dane...)

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM

:laughing: You forgot to add Frenchy in a cone. :laughing:

Frenchy will get in on the ice cream cone shot! :laughing:

I'm sure Chloe would just love to see me wearing one :laughing: but aren't you guys sick of pics of my fuzzbutts ? I give you some every week ! I'm sure some members must be going , arrrrgggg , not them again :wall:

aslan
July 2nd, 2008, 09:56 PM
well if they don't want to see pics of your babies, then they can go read another thread, RIGHT GUYS......

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 09:57 PM
That's a very cute baby girl you have there.
oh you're just saying that because she's a cocker mix :laughing:
(P.S. that's a really lovely kitchen as well. The colors go match perfectly with the great dane...)

I went back to look at the pic , you're right ! Nelly fits in with the decor :laughing:

I know you're going through something similar , much worse than what Chloe had , I read that he's doing much better already :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
July 2nd, 2008, 10:03 PM
well if they don't want to see pics of your babies, then they can go read another thread, RIGHT GUYS......

That's right :thumbs up ....... :p to them :laughing:

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 10:10 PM
hehehe I'll try to make it worth you're wild next time with the pics ... maybe dress them up :laughing:

oh and Chloe is doing very good , the cone is now a part of her , she can run with it , bark with it , eat and drink :laughing:

and she is so good when I have to put the ointment in her eye ! :angel: bonus for me !

growler~GateKeeper
July 2nd, 2008, 10:15 PM
.......you forgot gore everyone with it......

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2008, 10:20 PM
oh and Chloe is doing very good , the cone is now a part of her , she can run with it , bark with it , eat and drink :laughing:

omg I should add , she still tries to eat outside poop even with the cone !! :eek:

:yuck:

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2008, 10:34 PM
omg I should add , she still tries to eat outside poop even with the cone !! :eek:

Now that, Frenchy, is a girl dedicated to her hobby! :angel:

:eeew:

:crazy:

And we'll never get tired of your fuzzbutts! :cloud9:

rainbow
July 3rd, 2008, 03:14 AM

:laughing: maybe you can teach her to scoop it for you with the cone and dump it in a bag. :D

Ford Girl
July 3rd, 2008, 11:13 AM
I'm sure Chloe would just love to see me wearing one :laughing: but aren't you guys sick of pics of my fuzzbutts ? I give you some every week ! I'm sure some members must be going , arrrrgggg , not them again :wall:

Are you drunk or what? :shrug: :laughing: As if we tire of seeing your pack :rolleyes: come on now. :frustrated: :laughing:

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2008, 11:19 AM
hehe this forum seems to love pics i keep wondering myself if i post to much. Hope she's doing well bet she can't wait to get that cone off. I love that third pic. looks like she's trying to figure out why she has it on

FancyAppy
July 8th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Frenchy, how's our favorite little girl doing?

Frenchy
July 8th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Hi FancyAppy , Chloe is such an :angel: , hasn't wore the cone since last Friday and her eye is looking very very good ! :thumbs up

She also lets me put the ointment in her eye without any fights , but I always do it when she knows food is coming , so she's like : let's get this thing over with so I can eat :laughing:

clm
July 8th, 2008, 01:09 PM
No cone since Friday, she is a good girl. You really do get some of the sweetest dogs.

Cindy

14+kitties
July 8th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Great news! I bet Chloe is lots happier without that added appendage. Of course now we need to see new pics of how she is doing. We are patient. You can post them tonight. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 8th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Glad to hear that Chloe is living up to her :angel: reputation. :dog: I'm looking forward to those pictures you're going to post tonight... :o :laughing: (connection permitting, of course, on both our ends!) :D

Winston
July 8th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Tonight? did someone say tonight? hmm still waiting....

Frenchy
July 8th, 2008, 10:24 PM
:sorry: I'm out of batteries for the cam :sad:

14+kitties
July 8th, 2008, 10:29 PM
No excuse Frenchy! You need rechargeable batteries. One set for the camera, the other charging. :D That way you always have a fresh set. Works for me. I just have to stop dropping my camera! :rolleyes:

Frenchy
July 8th, 2008, 10:56 PM
It's Chloe's b-day Friday , so I will overdose everyone with pics but you'll have to wait for the week end. :D

aslan
July 8th, 2008, 10:58 PM
oh now thats just being a big tease:evil:

Frenchy
July 8th, 2008, 11:04 PM
oh now thats just being a big tease:evil:

Yep :D

http://bestsmileys.com/whipping/2.gif

hazelrunpack
July 8th, 2008, 11:06 PM
:sorry: I'm out of batteries for the cam :sad:

pftuiiiiiii :p Nice excuse, Frenchy! :frustrated:

We're going to hold you to Friday pics for Chloe's b-day, then--lots of them...

:D

14+kitties
July 8th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Yep :D

http://bestsmileys.com/whipping/2.gif

Shocking pic! :D
Can't wait to see the new pics! Chloe is a doll. So are the rest of your pack. :cloud9::cloud9:

aslan
July 8th, 2008, 11:13 PM
lol and rainbow says i'm the pervert... at what point do pets go from a group to a pack, enquiring minds wanns know

angeldogs
July 8th, 2008, 11:19 PM
No excuse Frenchy! You need rechargeable batteries. One set for the camera, the other charging. :D That way you always have a fresh set. Works for me. I just have to stop dropping my camera! :rolleyes:
I agree you need rechargeable batteries.so we can see more pics.:thumbs up

Thats good that she is going good and hasn't been wearing the cone.

hazelrunpack
July 9th, 2008, 12:03 AM
lol and rainbow says i'm the pervert... at what point do pets go from a group to a pack, enquiring minds wanns know

For many people, anything over one is a Pack. At hazel's house, it's 4 or more. :laughing: 3 is just a Trio. :D

TeriM
July 9th, 2008, 12:10 AM
:laughing: maybe you can teach her to scoop it for you with the cone and dump it in a bag. :D

:laughing::laughing:

Now that could solve all your money problems if you could train her to do that and get it on video :p.

growler~GateKeeper
July 9th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Post the video on the net & everyone will want to hire Chloe's Scooping Cone :D $$$$$$$ :D

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Post the video on the net & everyone will want to hire Chloe's Scooping Cone :D $$$$$$$ :D

Don't put those kind of ideas in my head , I might just go and do it :laughing:

glasslass
July 9th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Chloe is a sweetheart. I can't get this vision out of my mind of Frenchy trying to eat an ice cream cone while wearing a cone. Need more pictures to avoid making up pictures!