Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Playing with the cuz

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 08:01 PM
The quality isn't the greatest.don't use the camera enough these days

Playing with the cuz well dad kicks it and takes pics.

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Dad kicked it over the fence.

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Dad being smart and asking if my cuz was over the fence and when he asked again i ran to him.

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 08:06 PM
After dad walked through spider webs and climbed the fence play resumed.

14+kitties
June 29th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Jag just loves to play!!! Great shots!! :cloud9:

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Jag just loves to play!!! Great shots!! :cloud9:
Yes he does like to play.ruff housing in the house or with a cuz or ball type toy.
Thank you

Lukka'sma
June 29th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Dad climbed the fence and braved the spider webs just to return a cuz, now thats love for ya. Of course dad was at fault for kicking it over the fence in the first place:D

growler~GateKeeper
June 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM
That 3rd shot is quite the pic! :eek:

I like the 1st one of Jag looking over the fence :lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Dad climbed the fence and braved the spider webs just to return a cuz, now thats love for ya. Of course dad was at fault for kicking it over the fence in the first place:D

LOL..I walked through the webs because i didn't see them.I first kicked the cuz it hit the wooden fence then went straight over the chain link fence.

Thanks growler.
i was quite shocked when i went through the pics and saw pic 3.at normal size it real blurry but had to post it.one lucky shot.

Sylvie
June 29th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Great Pictures:D

Love the one of him looking at you as if to say, well go get it what are you waiting for. :laughing:

Looks like he had a great time.

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2008, 09:56 PM
:eew: I hate finding webs where I don't expect them! :p

I don't think Jag would mind them, though--he looks pretty focused on that Cuz! :D Great shots, angeldogs! Wonderful lip action in the third shot and the one where he's running toward you! :thumbs up

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Great Pictures:D

Love the one of him looking at you as if to say, well go get it what are you waiting for. :laughing:

Looks like he had a great time.

He had a good time.The one with him looking at me had me laughing taking the pic.he looks happy and goofy at the same time.

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 10:04 PM
:eew: I hate finding webs where I don't expect them! :p

I don't think Jag would mind them, though--he looks pretty focused on that Cuz! :D Great shots, angeldogs! Wonderful lip action in the third shot and the one where he's running toward you! :thumbs up

He was focused real hard on the cuz.when it goes over the fence he won't stop jumping on the fence or he will pace up and down the fence looking between the bushes.then will lock at me and start all over.and whine every now and then.it can be funny to watch.
thanks

TeriM
June 30th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Hehe, the first pic made me laugh :laughing: and I love the first shot of him looking over the fence :lovestruck:.

rainbow
June 30th, 2008, 02:49 AM
I love the first pic of Jag looking over the fence too :lovestruck: and all the action shots :thumbs up and the one of him standing by the fence looking at you :lovestruck: and, and, and, I just love Jag period. :cloud9:

chico2
June 30th, 2008, 06:15 AM
Jag is soooo photo-genic,even with his ears and tongue flying,great pics:lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 30th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Hehe, the first pic made me laugh :laughing: and I love the first shot of him looking over the fence :lovestruck:.

:laughing:One of his i'm in love with the cuz looks.
Thanks

Thanks rainbow.i love when he gives me that look.it's so easy to get him bouncing all over the yard with asking him if his cuz is over the fence.

Thanks Chico2.got to love droppy ears and floppy lips.

wdawson
July 1st, 2008, 11:08 AM
great pics.....gotta love the cuz

angeldogs
July 1st, 2008, 12:08 PM
great pics.....gotta love the cuz
Yes got to love it.he loves all 3 that we can find out of 4.:laughing:

Thanks wdawson