Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

new poster

mtnsmith
June 29th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Just have a question I want to get out there about a bump on my dogs lip. I will put it in the health section after this post. I have Brodie-9 year old min pin, Maggi-8 year old min pin, and Napolean-1.5 year old chihuahua. We adopted all three of them and have enjoyed growing with them.

mollywog
June 29th, 2008, 07:30 PM
welcome! Hopefully you'll stick around for more than just one question! :D There is a ton of useful information on here and some great people too.... maybe you could post some pictures of your little dogs for us all to see!? We love pictures :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the board, mtnsmith!

I'll second that request--we'd love to see pics of your pooches! :D

mtnsmith
June 29th, 2008, 09:07 PM
As soon as I can post attachments I'll get some pics up. Our adventurous little ones are not camera shy, they love the boat, beach, car trips, hiking, and the occasional swim.

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the board.
Would enjoy seeing pics of the littles ones enjoying the things they like to do.

14+kitties
June 29th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Welcome mtnsmith! Sounds like you have your hands full of puppers!! Not gonna ask for pics. You already heard. :rolleyes: :D

mtnsmith
June 29th, 2008, 09:27 PM
so is it 5 posts and I can add pics?

14+kitties
June 29th, 2008, 09:56 PM
I think it varies. Sometimes it's 7 or 8, sometimes more, sometimes 24 hours. I'm not sure how it works. You should be able to post pics by tomorrow. Just means you get to stick around and read a bit more, add your :2cents: too. Get to know us a little better. SCARY!!!!! :)

mtnsmith
June 29th, 2008, 10:22 PM
I'm going to try the pasting the img code trick that sometimes works.

The minpins-Maggi is the black and tan, she was our first adoption, Brodie is the red, our 2nd adoption.
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/mtnsmith/DSC03027.jpg

This is Napolean the chihuahua, our 3rd adoption, after he had gotten trapped under our shed and cut himself badly, they had to put a couple stitches in and he got to year the satellite dish for a couple hours. He really didn't even seem to notice the stitches almost immediately. He is fully recovered now. It is a cute picture though.
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/mtnsmith/DSC01743.jpg

14+kitties
June 29th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Well hi there pretty babies. :lovestruck: Cute!!! Poor little Napolean looks like he's in need of extra treats. :rolleyes: