-->

Barkley and Romeo deserve a thread too!

meg4050
June 29th, 2008, 12:16 PM
I got a free frisbee yesterday, Barkley was VERY happy :D

meg4050
June 29th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Some action shots!

I tried to do the colour isolation thingy with the frisbee but I think the sun was too bright :shrug:

meg4050
June 29th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Romeo doesn't like grass so he just hung out on the lawn chair sunbathing!

meg4050
June 29th, 2008, 12:22 PM
1. Barkley coming for kisses!
2. Romeo's what the h*ll are you looking at face :D
3. "muahahaha the ants can't see me from here!"

meg4050
June 29th, 2008, 12:25 PM
4. One more of Romeo!
5. Barkley's Happy Canada Day picture!!
6. Hazel, this one's for you...he has an itty bitty mohawk now!

Lukka'sma
June 29th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Really great shots meg. They all seem to be enjoying the weekend:D Although where you found sun is a mystery to me:laughing:

meg4050
June 29th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Really great shots meg. They all seem to be enjoying the weekend:D Although where you found sun is a mystery to me:laughing:

:laughing: It was only out for about an hour between 5 & 6 last night this way! (near White Oaks!)

Lukka'sma
June 29th, 2008, 12:52 PM
:laughing: It was only out for about an hour between 5 & 6 last night this way! (near White Oaks!)

Aww, I'm near Grosvenor and Gammage area and it's still bloody cloudy and rainy

rainbow
June 29th, 2008, 01:19 PM
WOO HOO.....Barkley's little mohawk is back. :lovestruck: Great pics and ooks like he was having a fun time with the frisbee. :thumbs up

I really love Romeo's "muahahaha the ants can't see me from here!" pic. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Barkley's mohawk :flirt: He's just so :cool: in his mohawk. :dog: I'm glad to see it's making a comeback! :D

Romeo looks like he's enjoying his lazy day basking in the sun while Barkley is doing all the work keeping the Humans exercised by encouraging them to throw the frisbee. :thumbs up :laughing:

Did Peaches and Romeo go out together?

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Oh, and I think red is Barkley's color! Love the shot with the red geraniums and maple leaf bandana! :cloud9:

krdahmer
June 29th, 2008, 02:10 PM
More great shots! I love that action shots... nice catch! And I'm with Romeo... best spot outdoors is the lounge chair! :laughing:

14+kitties
June 29th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Beautiful pics Meg!!! I love to see Barkley and Romeo. Romeo still needs a friend though. :rolleyes: Yeah, I know, I never give up!!
:sorry::offtopic:I am going to be in London tomorrow delivering Sparta and PC to my kids. Hope the weather is good 'cause we also have to take a bed to my daughter. I didn't think it was that bad in that area. My daughter and her hubby just moved to a street just off Longworth. Is White Oak the mall Meg?

Does Romeo not try going after the ants?

growler~GateKeeper
June 29th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Love Romeo's "what the h*ll are you looking at face" pic so cute, love the deep grey/blue colour :cloud9:

Duffy says good plan Romeo :thumbs up just sleep in the sun :cloud9:

Barkley's got great curly ears :cloud9: The Mohawk's back :highfive:

ancientgirl
June 29th, 2008, 05:33 PM
What great pictures! Barkley looks like that frisbee is his new best friend. Romeo's tummy looks soooooo soft. What a handsome kitty:lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Great pics again.Barkley sure enjoyed the frisbee.
Romeo is a gorgeous kitty:lovestruck:.he looks like he was enjoying his sun bathing on the chair.

meg4050
June 29th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Beautiful pics Meg!!! I love to see Barkley and Romeo. Romeo still needs a friend though. :rolleyes: Yeah, I know, I never give up!!
:sorry::offtopic:I am going to be in London tomorrow delivering Sparta and PC to my kids. Hope the weather is good 'cause we also have to take a bed to my daughter. I didn't think it was that bad in that area. My daughter and her hubby just moved to a street just off Longworth. Is White Oak the mall Meg?

Does Romeo not try going after the ants?

It's supposed to be much nicer tomorrow! but cold! I think the high is only 18. Yup, White Oaks Mall...we live about 5 mins west of there and my mom's store is in that mall.

Romeo loves bugs of all kinds :yuck: He's our fly swatter... my mom finds at least 2 or 3 dead flies a day in the house...

14+kitties
June 29th, 2008, 09:36 PM
I know the area you live in. Have driven past the mall many times.
18 isn't cold! I love 18! Much better than 28. I just hope it isn't raining. Would rather get this bed delivered tomorrow than have to wait till later. If it stays here the kitties might claim it as theirs'. :eek: :fingerscr for good weather.

TeriM
June 30th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Fabulous pictures of Barkley playing with his new frisbee and I also love his itty bitty mohawk :cloud9:. Romeo is looking very handsome and I especially like the shot of his laughing at the ants :laughing: :lovestruck:.

chico2
June 30th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Meg,you take such great pics:thumbs up
Barkley is such a handsome boy,keep that mohawk growing:dog:
Romeo really suits his name,a lover-boy for sure:lovestruck:but the ant-thing,my cats sniff them and back off:laughing: