Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

looking for...

katherine93
June 29th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Hi guys. Im doing some scrapbooking today, and i have been searching for i nice quote to put on one of my pages. It is a page for my ducks that have passed on. I have been searching the net to find one but no luck, anybody have a nice quote that would go nice with the dead duck theme(didnt mean to phrase it so boldly):sad:

krdahmer
June 29th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Always behave like a duck - keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.
-Jacob Braude

George Eliot - “There are various orders of beauty, causing men to make fools of themselves in various styles... but there is one order of beauty which seems made to turn the heads not only of men, but of all intelligent mammals, even of women. It is a beauty like that of kittens, or very small downy ducks making gentle rippling noises with their soft bills, or babies just beginning to toddle and to engage in conscious mischief — a beauty with which you can never be angry, but that you feel ready to crush for inability to comprehend the state of mind into which it throws you.”

And not appropriate for your purpose, but cute anyhow... I always loved when Phil Hartman did the deep thoughts with Jack Handey on SNL... Classic! :laughing:

"I think a good product would be Baby Duck Hat. It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then all of the sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man those ducks really take off! Also Baby Duck Hat is good for parties. - Deep Thoughts (Saturday Night Live)”

katherine93
June 29th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Thank you very much. I really love the first one :D I love all three but that one is awesome!