June 28th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Half sleeping buddies :cloud9:

ancientgirl
June 28th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I can see there is no loyalty in the world of stuffies:laughing:

They all looks wonderful. I love Sam's smiley face. What a cutie.:cloud9:

Chaser
June 28th, 2008, 01:02 PM
:laughing: That's too funny....they're all so cute!

Did Chloe mind sharing when her stuffie was busy getting around?

rainbow
June 28th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Awwww.....cute pics :lovestruck: and they are all being so gentle with Chloe's stuffie. :cloud9: ......it was so nice of her to share. :angel:

Sam is looking really good too. :lovestruck: :thumbs up

BusterBoo
June 28th, 2008, 01:22 PM
:lovestruck: Adorable puppy faces!!!!!!

meg4050
June 28th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Ohhhh Sam looks so happy!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

angeldogs
June 28th, 2008, 04:01 PM
I'am surprised you allowed that kind of stuffie behavour in your house.:D
pups are all looking good.the half sleeping buddies pics makes you want to cuddle.:cloud9:

chico2
June 28th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Aww beautiful Nelly,Sam and Bailey(I think?),they are so enjoying their lives,it shows:lovestruck:
Chloe is very generous to lend them her stuffie,but I bet there are better ones laying around for her:dog:

Chris21711
June 28th, 2008, 06:35 PM
First pic of Nelly looks like she is enjoying the vision of ripping little stuffies head off :laughing: Cute pics. note to self Sat, evening good connection to see pics.

Frenchy
June 28th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Did Chloe mind sharing when her stuffie was busy getting around?
Chloe never mind , even with food ! She acts like a real cocker , when I give them treats , she always wait to see if something better will come along , by that time , sometimes the others sneak up on her and eat her treat ... but she's learning :D
I'am surprised you allowed that kind of stuffie behavour in your house.:D

I know ! It's anarchy :laughing:
but I bet there are better ones laying around for her:dog:

I'm afraid not Chico2. No stuffies are usually aloud in my house , it will get kill within minutes (Nelly,Sam and Bailey are all stuffies serial killers) :sad: so if I'm not there to supervise , Chloe's stuffie is put away to keep it safe :D

Frenchy
June 28th, 2008, 07:38 PM
First pic of Nelly looks like she is enjoying the vision of ripping little stuffies head off :laughing:

She does hey !!! :laughing: LIke she's saying :

boy oh boy , can't believe mom is letting me have this :evil:

14+kitties
June 28th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Yep, stuffie sure gets around. :rolleyes: And it shows. Looking a little rough around the edges.
Great to see all the pups and Sam looking so good!!

onster
June 28th, 2008, 10:00 PM
:laughing::laughing:

but she's still alive!! miracle of miracles :D

hazelrunpack
June 28th, 2008, 10:07 PM
madame hazel is swooning! http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif Swooning, I tell you! Such wanton behavior from such an innocent-looking stuffie! :eek:

:laughing:

You can see that Nelly and Sam are really enjoying the special occasion of having a stuffie at their mercy, though. :dog:

growler~GateKeeper
June 28th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Awww a little stuffie lovefest:cloud9:

Chloe must be so happy her baby wasn't used for tug-o-war between her bigger siblings :D

Frenchy
June 29th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Aww beautiful Nelly,Sam and Bailey(I think?),

Bailey is in the background (on the Sam's pictures) the one where they are half sleeping are Sam and Chloe :lovestruck:

Bailey did steel the stuffie too last week , didn't have my cam :sad: he just picked it up and walked away to his doggy bed , I was calling him and he was like :whistle:

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Bailey is in the background (on the Sam's pictures) the one where they are half sleeping are Sam and Chloe :lovestruck:

Bailey did steel the stuffie too last week , didn't have my cam :sad: he just picked it up and walked away to his doggy bed , I was calling him and he was like :whistle:

Of course he was ignoring you.he was most likely thinking if i don't hear her she doesn't know i have it.

katherine93
June 29th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Stuffie may be a tramp, but shes a tramp with some really good taste:D

diandpat
June 29th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Frenchy, your house is heaven on earth to me...such beautiful pooches :lovestruck:

Nelly looks fantastic, Chloe is totally sweet and Sam looks so great, even in his eyes.

You are obviously doing something right...as for the tramp stuffie: no comment!!! lol

Frenchy
June 29th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Stuffie may be a tramp, but shes a tramp with some really good taste:D
Frenchy, your house is heaven on earth to me...such beautiful pooches :lovestruck:

Thank you , I love it too and it makes it extra hard to leave for work in the morning. :cool:

krdahmer
June 29th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Oh I wish I could snuggle that Sam.... he looks so huggable!! :lovestruck:

And that stuffie! Bet it got quite a workout! :laughing: Nelly looks pretty proud of herself!

chico2
June 29th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Frenchy,how did I not see it was Chloe:wall:and that little black nose.

Ford Girl
June 30th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Awww....poor Chloe has to share her very own, one and only stuffie. :sad: :frustrated: :yell:

Maybe the rest are not the evil stuffy killn lot you thougth they were? :evil: :shrug:

More stuffies - now you need at least 12 - 4 dogs, 3 each....12 stuffies. :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 30th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Oh I wish I could snuggle that Sam.... he looks so huggable!! :lovestruck:

Oh and he his :cloud9: Once I was paying my bill at the vet , Sam was on leash beside me , I then turned around to see a little boy hugging and hanging on Sam , I wanted to tell the parents they should teach their boy to ask first , but it was so darn cute , I just smiled :shrug:

Frenchy,how did I not see it was Chloe:wall:and that little black nose.
And she's much tinyer :cloud9: (just made up a word : tinyer :D)

More stuffies - now you need at least 12 - 4 dogs, 3 each....12 stuffies. :thumbs up

And I would come back home to a murder scene :yell: and I would have to call CSI and they are sooo busy .... :laughing:

mona_b
July 1st, 2008, 11:12 AM
OMG frenchy,what are you teaching your furbabies....:eek::eek:

LOL

They are ALL GORGEOUS.....:cloud9:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 03:18 PM
Hi mona ! Long time no post !! :sad:

mona_b
July 1st, 2008, 06:39 PM
Awww did you miss me?????:D.I missed you.;)

Congrats on you new furbaby....Chloe is such a cutie.....:cloud9:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 09:23 PM
Awww did you miss me?????:D.

Yes :sad: you're my favorite law officer :D

mona_b
July 1st, 2008, 09:31 PM
Ohhhhhhhh frenchy.......:cry::cry::cry:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 09:34 PM
Ohhhhhhhh frenchy.......:cry::cry::cry:

So I won't get a ticket if I drive to Ontario ? :goodvibes: (I drive a dark blue Focus) :rolleyes:

mona_b
July 1st, 2008, 09:36 PM
You may get one for driving that.

Frenchy
July 1st, 2008, 09:41 PM
You may get one for driving that.

:laughing: I may be out of a job if I get another brand :eek:

well , I wouldn't loose my job but you can bet it wouldn't be ok to park it near work :laughing:

mona_b
July 1st, 2008, 10:09 PM
LMAO

Your too funny.