Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Monsieur le chat !

Frenchy
June 28th, 2008, 12:24 PM
For once I got good pics of him !!!

14+kitties
June 28th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Awwwwww Monsieur le chat ! What a cutie pie!!!
I'm glad he cooperated for once. He is one handsome dude!!! :cloud9:

luckypenny
June 28th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Now I know what he looks like :laughing: . For all the times I've visited, I don't think I've ever met him. What a handsome fella :lovestruck: .

Frenchy
June 28th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Now I know what he looks like :laughing: . For all the times I've visited, I don't think I've ever met him.

I know , he always go into hiding when people come over. He only comes out if it's my mom.

I don't get it because the day I adopted him at Badger's , he was never this way with me. The first day he was at my place , he was out and about. :shrug:

Frenchy
June 28th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Oh and yes he's beautiful , he's a pure Blue Russian cat you know :rolleyes:

:D

ancientgirl
June 28th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I think this is the first time I've ever seen a picture of him. He's a handsome boy! I was going to ask if he was a Russian blue, but as I can see he is.:lovestruck:

rainbow
June 28th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Awwww.....the elusive Monsieur Le Chat. :lovestruck:

He is gorgeous and I love the second pic. :cloud9:

meg4050
June 28th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Romeo what are you doing at Frenchy's house! :laughing:

He's gorgeous :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
June 28th, 2008, 03:10 PM
I was beginning to wonder if this cat you speak of really existed. I can see that yes he does. Very hansom fella

chico2
June 28th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Aww Frenchy,he truly is beautiful:lovestruck:
Don't feel bad for him hiding,mine do too,but if the company stays long enough,they'll come out and say hi:laughing:
Now we need to see Paddy!

krdahmer
June 28th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Awwww.....the elusive Monsieur Le Chat. :lovestruck:

He is gorgeous and I love the second pic. :cloud9:

ditto! :lovestruck::lovestruck: Nice to see him up close and personal!:cool:

hazelrunpack
June 28th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Such a handsome boy! :flirt: He looks so wise and worldly in that second shot! Quite the debonair fella. If he could speak English he'd have a Sean Connery voice... :D

I don't get it because the day I adopted him at Badger's , he was never this way with me. The first day he was at my place , he was out and about. :shrug:

That's cuz he was schmoozing you--he wanted to go home with you, so he was suckin' up big time! :cat: :laughing:

onster
June 28th, 2008, 09:59 PM
awwwww he's so beautiful frenchy!!

Finally a good look at him :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

more more more :evil:

growler~GateKeeper
June 29th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Awwww Bonjour M Le Chat :cloud9: :lovestruck:

He's got such an adorable face :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 29th, 2008, 09:08 AM
I was beginning to wonder if this cat you speak of really existed. I can see that yes he does. Very hansom fella
:laughing:
If he could speak English he'd have a Sean Connery voice... :D

Sean Connery hey ? :D Yes you're right , because he's sooo laid back , he's mister cool cat :cool: He's such a good kittie :lovestruck: I could have 10 like him here.

as for Paddy :evil: I left the toilet paper roll out yesterday because I had company. Within an hour after they left , I found the roll on the bathroom floor , half destroyed and Paddy running away to another room :laughing:

poodletalk
June 29th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I could have 10 like him here

I had a kitten sitting on my balcony this morning, looking exactly like him. Would you like me to catch the kitten and bring him over to you?:thumbs up

Frenchy
June 29th, 2008, 09:26 AM
I had a kitten sitting on my balcony this morning, looking exactly like him. Would you like me to catch the kitten and bring him over to you?:thumbs up

http://bestsmileys.com/notlistening/2.gif

:laughing:

A little kitten all by himself on your balcony ? :sad:

wdawson
June 29th, 2008, 09:29 AM
he is a handsome boy.....kitty pics are hard to get.....the buggers won't stay still:D

poodletalk
June 29th, 2008, 09:32 AM
A little kitten all by himself on your balcony ?

YES!!!! The kitten seemed fearless, Maggie was going balistic at the patio door and the kitten just sat there. I was looking for food to give him/her, but she ran away.

I hope the kitten finds his/her way home, or comes back to me so I can feed it and find it a home.

:offtopic:
Yesterday I found a small black Schnauzer approx 10 pounds running on the main the street and she almost got hit by a car. The dog has her leash and collor, her tags were so old you couldn't read them.

I brought her to the only vet in my area, the local dogwalker called them to say he lost a dog. :mad: It turned out well, but I won't be recommending this dogwalker. There's really no excuse for her to run away and when I found her, NO ONE was out looking for her. End of my rant.

Frenchy
June 29th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Thank dog you were there for the little dog Poodletalk , so many people are loosing their dogs this week. :sad: Imagine what the owner would have felt like , dogwalker looses his dog :eek:

good luck with the kitten , take a pic if you can :)

poodletalk
June 29th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Thank dog you were there for the little dog Poodletalk , so many people are loosing their dogs this week. Imagine what the owner would have felt like , dogwalker looses his dog good luck with the kitten , take a pic if you can

Thanks, if I see the little one again, I will snap his/her picture!

The problem in my area is, it's very doggy friendly, many people who want extra money are offering their services as dogwalkers and boarding dogs at their place. They are trying to do the " New York Style" walking 8+ dogs at once without the proper equipment or knowledge of dogs. Are serious accident is going to happen, yesterday was the proof.

Sorry for hijacking...back to the program, nice picture of M.Le Chat!

Frenchy
June 29th, 2008, 10:15 AM
They are trying to do the " New York Style" walking 8+ dogs at once

:eek: they should go with quality over quantity !

JanM
June 29th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Yes, you did get some good pictures of him! He is a beauty :thumbs up - and it looks like he knows it too :laughing:

poodletalk
June 29th, 2008, 10:18 AM
they should go with quality over quantity !

They go with cheap then quality! One guy walks approx 15 dogs!

chico2
June 29th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Frency,toilet-paper is just sooo much fun,next time take a pic of Paddy doing his thing:lovestruck:
Poodletalk,walking one dog(Bailey)is enough for us,but of course we don't charge anything,we love her.
I would not mind walking Fate(Husky)but she's terrible on a leash.

Love4himies
June 29th, 2008, 06:46 PM
M. LeChat, you have finally allowed us the honour of viewing your truely handsome self :laughing:.

angeldogs
June 29th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Aww.Monsieur le chat is one handsome fella.

TeriM
June 30th, 2008, 01:34 AM
There is the handsome fellow :lovestruck:. I love how he seems to be surveying his kingdom in those pics :cloud9:.