Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found Golden Retriever Raglan North Oshawa

shirley1011
June 28th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Fournd Sat. June 28/08. Neutered Male Golden Retriever. Very well mannered beautiful dog.
No collar came up from the creek in the rear of our property.
Notified Oshawa Animal Control and I will keep through the long weekend to
see if we can reunite with owner.
Sorry Harry, I prayed it was Anbu but its not.http://oshawa.kijiji.ca/f-community-lost-found-W0QQCatIdZ120
sorry I haven't figured out how to post picture

Harry01
June 28th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Thanks Shirley, so did I. At least he is safe and in good hands now. His owners are going to be thankful you rescued him. I'm sure you will find them soon.

luckypenny
June 28th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Shirley, have you seen this? Scroll down to the third post.

http://www.torontohumanesociety.com/lostandfound/public_dogs.asp

Harry01
June 28th, 2008, 11:35 AM
I Know Where That Dog Is!

Harry01
June 28th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Its the white golden I went to see today found at warden and steeles. I called him and told him the good news.

luckypenny
June 28th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Is that the one in Markham you mentioned in your thread??? :fingerscr :fingerscr :fingerscr

luckypenny
June 28th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Its the white golden I went to see today found at warden and steeles. I called him and told him the good news.

I didn't see your post. Great news!

Sorry Shirley, didn't mean to thread jack :o .

shirley1011
June 28th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Oh no problem...I should have read further...I did call but they told me
Harry had found their dog...yeah!
I can't tell you what a stray dogs means once you have lost one.
He has to belong to someone he is too well mannered..hoping mine will take a few lessons from him!

luckypenny
June 28th, 2008, 12:14 PM
At the Kijjiji site...can you post under pets in addition to lost and found? I've noticed that ppl post lost pets there too.

Harry01
June 28th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Hey Shirley, I didn't find my dog yet. The white Golden I went to see wasn't mine. Mine is more of a gold color. I noticed the lost dog ad luckypenny copy and pasted to this thread and realized that that lost dog was the one I went to see today. So I called the person who captured the white golden and told him how to contact its owner.

But yeah, Anbu is still out there somewhere...

Harry01
June 28th, 2008, 12:43 PM
just a question, who told you that I had found my dog?. If it was the animal services they may be confused.

luckypenny
June 28th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Harry, I think Shirley meant that you found their dog, as in the other family's dog.

I'm confident that Anbu will be found. We'll keep on helping you look.

shirley1011
June 28th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Harry Luckypenny is correct...I called the people who lost the white colored one, thinking this one might be theirs and they said they had just gotten a
call on theirs.
And yes I will post in the pet section too on kijiji. Thanks for the tip

Harry01
June 28th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Oh okay, sorry. Thanks for the support. Its nice that that family got reunited with their dog.

shirley1011
June 28th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Yeah! Dog's owner has been found.. Apparently he ran off when he heard thunder this morning.
Glad to see the dog so happy to see his owner.

luckypenny
June 28th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Fantastic, Shirley :highfive: . Thanks so much for keeping him safe and finding his owners :2huggers:.

Frenchy
June 28th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Yeah! Dog's owner has been found.. Apparently he ran off when he heard thunder this morning.
Glad to see the dog so happy to see his owner.

woohoo ! :thumbs up

Harry01
June 28th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Good to hear!. Must be one relieved owner.