Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ahem, are u forgetting something???

onster
June 27th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Sorry I know im flooding the pictures subforum these days :o

But here's bunduk

"Ahem :frustrated: forgetting something mommy??"

And a random photo, bum touching!!! caught in the act :D Look at the sneaky devils behind the bed, thinking nobody would see them :evil: This is the first time since before Bunduk was neutered that theyve slept next to eachother :lovestruck::cloud9:

The sheet is on the floor cuz my mom got tired of the beige carpet being black behind her bed :o It's Onnies favourite spot to snooze.

Frenchy
June 27th, 2008, 10:25 PM
:laughing: I like the first picture :D

onster
June 27th, 2008, 10:32 PM
lol, I wish I had my camera a few seconds b4 frenchy. If you notice the zipper to the suitcase is open, Bunduk had his head inside the suitcase and his two front arms :laughing: He was self packing :D

Frenchy
June 27th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Bunduk had his head inside the suitcase and his two front arms :laughing: He was self packing :D

:laughing: must had been cute :lovestruck:

krdahmer
June 28th, 2008, 01:21 AM
:lovestruck::laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 28th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Awww...he's so cute on the suitcases! :lovestruck: Think he recognizes something is up because the suitcases are out? :cat:

growler~GateKeeper
June 28th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Bunduk had his head inside the suitcase and his two front arms :laughing: He was self packing :D

aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lovestruck: too cute :cloud9:

YAY for bum touch sleeping :highfive:

rainbow
June 28th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Awwwww.....Bunduk is going to miss you. :grouphug:

Cute bum touching pic :lovestruck: .....Bunduk looks totally surprised that he was caught though. :D

angeldogs
June 28th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I like the first pic.i wish you would have had the camera to snap the self packing bundak.

14+kitties
June 28th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I love the way kitties always want to pack themselves. :D He would be a very cute stowaway but the way suitcases get thrown around at the airport - :eek:.
Bums touching :cloud9:

mollywog
June 28th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Bunduk is quite the character!!! I always like seeing new pictures of him.... I think it's the expression in his eyes! :eek:

chico2
June 28th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Mollywog,yes I agree,Bunduk has those almost round eyes,always has a surprised look on his face:lovestruck:
Our cats always know something is up when suitcases are being packed and they do not like it,means mom and dad are going away:cat:

onster
June 28th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Awww...he's so cute on the suitcases! :lovestruck: Think he recognizes something is up because the suitcases are out? :cat:
Yes, unfortunately I think he does. I only travelled once since I got him, to ann arbor and as soon as I came home my dad left. He pooped next to the suitcases as my dad was packing :o Thankfully that didnt stick though and I think he came to realize that suitcases dont always mean 'mommy and co' are leaving...he doesnt really care when my dad/older brothers leave (not attached to them).

Awwwww.....Bunduk is going to miss you. :grouphug:

Cute bum touching pic :lovestruck: .....Bunduk looks totally surprised that he was caught though. :D

lol yeah, "Onnie made me do it" :laughing:

Im going to miss them both so much :cry:

Bunduk is quite the character!!! I always like seeing new pictures of him.... I think it's the expression in his eyes! :eek:

thanks, heheh it is exactly that expression too :eek:

--

He's tried to pack himself before, when I went to Ann arbor. I posted these b4 when it first happened but here they are again:

hmmmm what's that lump in the bag??
Onnie wants in on the action :rolleyes:

onster
June 28th, 2008, 09:18 AM
pleaaaaaaase mommy :cry2:
me too, me too!!!
Pary pooper :frustrated: What do u mean I can't come? What a goodie goodie 2 shoes :evil:

luckypenny
June 28th, 2008, 09:37 AM
The "pleaaaaaaase mommy" pic is gonna get me in tears :o .

Great pics Onster. They're too sweet :lovestruck: .

onster
June 28th, 2008, 09:40 AM
:o It makes me feel horrible cuz I know that will be him again in less than 2 weeks.

I'm going to be a mess when I drop them off :cry:

mollywog
June 28th, 2008, 12:33 PM
It makes me feel horrible cuz I know that will be him again in less than 2 weeks.

I'm going to be a mess when I drop them off

where are you going!? whats happening to the kitties!?? :cry::eek:

angeldogs
June 28th, 2008, 12:50 PM
:laughing:that is funny.silly cats want to go with mommy.they will miss you.

Chris21711
June 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Cute pics Onster, that Bunduk is quite the character. Don't worry yourself so much about leaving them, they will be fine. :)

Mollywog - Onster is going on vacation next month for several weeks and the cats will be boarded.

mollywog
June 28th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks Chris, I was worried about them! Onnie :cat: and Bunduk :eek: but I am sure they will be well taken care of! :cloud9::cloud9:

chico2
June 29th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Aww Onster,I know how you feel,I absolutely hate leaving mine,even though I know they'll be fine with my son staying here and he loves cats..
I am sure Bunduk will find a way to grab attention from people,even when his loving mom is gone,he is such a character and cute beyond words,nobody will be able to ignore him:cat:

rainbow
June 29th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Awwww.....the "pleaaaaaaase mommy :cry2:" pic is priceless. :lovestruck:

Onster, I know you are going to miss your babies terribly but the place you are boarding them sounds heavenly and they will be well looked after. :cloud9: