Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Manda's 1 month anniversery

Jim Hall
June 27th, 2008, 12:23 PM
1 month ago I grabbed manda off the street brough her home, gave her a bath and has been here since Du has accepted her Manda hasnt been aggressive at all and just wants to make friends I cannot believe how well it went

Someone wanted this to happen and i am glad it did my girlfriend Maria loves manda ( and DU too) and they couldnt be happier ,

hers a pic oof manda getting some fresh air on the stoop.

Lukka'sma
June 27th, 2008, 12:30 PM
She is beautiful, absolutely stunning:lovestruck:
I'm so glad both cats get alone well, it's a tough go when upheaval is their number one game, I had it for 17 years and not fun at all. Good job:highfive:

Sylvie
June 27th, 2008, 01:53 PM
:thumbs up Manda is one lucky cat to have crossed paths with you. Glad everything is working out.

Love her colouring. Is that a white streak down her back??

Jim Hall
June 27th, 2008, 01:57 PM
yup as a matter of fast the first time i saw her at night rooting through the garbage cans i thought it was a very sick skunk lol

rainbow
June 27th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Happy 1 Month Anniversary Amanda !!

She is a very purrty girl and I love the little white stripe down her back. :lovestruck:

Glad to hear that DU and Amanda are getting along so well already. :thumbs up They are both so lucky to have found you and Maria. :cloud9: :angel:

14+kitties
June 27th, 2008, 02:03 PM
"Scuse me while I channel hazel.................

WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Ok, I feel better now!

Fantastic news Jim! I am glad Manda is working out so well. Funny, my Amanda (daughter) goes by Manda too.

Ford Girl
June 27th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Yeah for Manda!!! :angel:

Jim - you are one fine Kitty Pimp, thank you for all you do for your girls, DU, Manda and Maria are all very lucky!!! :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

Love4himies
June 27th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Happy One Month Anniversary, Amanda!!!!

Your an :angel:, Jim

hazelrunpack
June 27th, 2008, 10:22 PM
WoooooHoooooo! Happy one month anniversary, Amanda!!!!

Jim, I'm so happy that it was so easy for DU to accept Manda... It really did seem like it was Fate, didn't it? :D

And 14+...feel free to channel hazel any time! :thumbs up Just stay away from madame hazel, though...you don't want to be grumpy like her! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
June 28th, 2008, 01:56 AM
Happy 1 month anniversary Manda!

She is gorgeous :lovestruck: I love her markings :cloud9:

I'm so glad her & DU are getting along/accepting each other's presence :cat:

angeldogs
June 28th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Happy one month Anniversery.
She is a beautiful cat.

Winston
June 28th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Aww Jim shes so pretty! (well DU is cuter cause she was first!) no their both doing so well! I am amazed at how Manda has adapted and DU has let her in? I mean after all look how much effort you put in for your little DU to trust you! all those baby steps! let alone another cat...that is such a great feeling! you should be proud! and Maria of course!

Cindy

Frenchy
June 28th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I am sooo happy these 2 are getting along :thumbs up maybe this will help DU to open up.

Thanks Jim for taking Amanda in and give her a chance :highfive:

clm
June 28th, 2008, 09:36 AM
I've never seen a cat with a white stripe down their back before. She's beautiful.

Cindy

Chris21711
June 28th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Right on Jim, so glad that it worked out all around. She sure looks a beauty from when you first posted her pic. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
June 28th, 2008, 05:58 PM
I'm so happy things are working out! It's nice that DU has accepted her, she'll have a kitty friend.