Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I thought this was kinda odd...

TacoGrl
June 27th, 2008, 12:09 AM
I washed Mooki's blue mice today...yup, she has two of them...oh and her snake too...spoiled girl :cloud9:

Anywho...she followed me from the bed to the laundry closet and while they were in the washing machine, she sat on the washer! I went in to throw them in the drier and she sat curled up on the rug until they were done...I took them back to the bed and she went ape over them :crazy:

The odd thing is that this is the FIRST time in 15 years she has done this :shrug:

clm
June 27th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Too cute. She obviously wanted to make sure she got her toys back. :laughing: I have a Mookie too, a pretty black kitty. Her favorite thing is the cord that ran through a pair of my husbands pj's. She loves that jammy cord and is so excited anytime I bring it back to her if one of the other cats steals it and takes it somewhere on her.

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
June 27th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Perhaps Mooki wanted to make sure the :evil: sock-eating-washer-and-drier didn't abscond with her Toys too :laughing:

:thumbs up Good job Mooki

Guinness' mom
June 27th, 2008, 06:48 AM
lol...well atleast you have toys u can wash...Guinness is still in DISTRUCTO mode with his. The only one he does not distroy in a few minutes is those long weiner dog toy, he will carry it around for a few days then KILL it.:frustrated: He also ate a whole 6' leather lead. That was fun for the next week and a bit:yuck:

Love4himies
June 27th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Perhaps Mooki wanted to make sure the :evil: sock-eating-washer-and-drier didn't abscond with her Toys too :laughing:

:thumbs up Good job Mooki

:laughing::laughing: Oh thanks for the laugh, growler, soo funny.

ancientgirl
June 27th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Mooki just wants to make sure mom is doing a good job washing her stuff.:D