Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of my dog Tex!

kirkyeehee
June 26th, 2008, 10:38 PM
These are some funny and adorable pics of my dog Tex. I hope you all enjoy!
:dog:

aslan
June 26th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Hi Tex, moms told us all about your booboo. i love the sideways pic, it's amazing what we'll do for the sake of a good picture.

hazelrunpack
June 26th, 2008, 10:45 PM
What a lovely smile you have, Tex! :flirt:

Tex looks like a real sweetheart, kirkyeehee! :lovestruck:

kirkyeehee
June 26th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Here is the rest of them....

Feel free to put pics of your pets on here too if you can, I'd love to see them!

:thumbs up:highfive:

aslan
June 26th, 2008, 10:50 PM
k last pic is a bit freaky, woooooo if you go to the june 2008 challenge thread you will see many of the people here's pets.

hazelrunpack
June 26th, 2008, 10:55 PM
I love the last one! Spooky! :eek: Musta been a Halloween shot! :D

He's really a handsome dude! I love his fur! :lovestruck:

You can also do a search by username (from the menu bar at the top of the posts listing) in the pet photo forum and see lots of pics! :thumbs up

For sure you really don't want hazel's crew in Tex's thread... :D They outnumber him 8 to 1! :o

kirkyeehee
June 26th, 2008, 10:56 PM
I'm glad you like the pics of my dog. I love him to death.

I have loads of pics of him, and myself with him too, of course!
He is a very good at getting his pic taken.(Most of the time) He will pose and sit perfect for you and he don't even offer to move until he sees you put the camera away. I think he knows when I'm taking a pic of him:laughing:.
I'll most likely put some more on here sometime again. Maybe some more of the funny pics I have of him. Later!

kirkyeehee
June 26th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks for all of the helpful info, that'll help me maneuver around this site a little more freely.