Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Frenchy - it's not just your furries

onster
June 26th, 2008, 09:26 PM
who kill stuffies :rip::sad:

You may remember the toy Bunduk stole from the egyptian kitty fund ( i decided to give it to him and purchased another for the kitties).

Today I found

:rip: little stuffie.

14+kitties
June 26th, 2008, 09:30 PM
:sad: Poor stuffie :rip:
Your life was short,
you will be missed,
but while you were here,
you got Bunduk kissed.
:candle:

Yeah, I know, goofy :o

onster
June 26th, 2008, 09:31 PM
LOL

I love it 14+, uve got talent :D

hehe no seriously, so cute I do love it!!

14+kitties
June 26th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Glad you liked it. As I said in another thread - it's been a long day. :rolleyes:

Frenchy
June 26th, 2008, 09:37 PM
oh no ! It couldn't have been Bunduk , some dog must have gotten inside your home at night , destroyed the stuffie and put the blame on poor kitty :sad:

:laughing: good going Bunduk :evil:

onster
June 26th, 2008, 09:40 PM
lol u know frenchy I did give him the benefit of the doubt but the evidence is screaming "murder by kitty cat" look at the teeeny little teeth marks :eek:

Unless Im having little shih tzus/ chihuahas sneaking in :lovestruck:

aslan
June 26th, 2008, 09:41 PM
no no he's not dead, you can sew up his wounds, believe me i've done it enough. He can survive, just alittle thinner.

onster
June 26th, 2008, 09:43 PM
he's getting back at me for putting wires out of reach :rolleyes:

seriously this the 3rd stuffie he's killed :sad: Am I the only stuffy killing cat owner?? lol I thought it was just doggies :shrug:

onster
June 26th, 2008, 09:44 PM
no no he's not dead, you can sew up his wounds, believe me i've done it enough. He can survive, just alittle thinner.

ummmm u seeee although onster's mom has many talents she never liked sewing hence she never sews (her friends do it for her :D) and she never taught onster to sew :o:o

and the stuffie is leaking from the other side too and his back :eek: bunduk got him good :evil:

I will try to fix it though...will look like frankestein after tho :laughing:

aslan
June 26th, 2008, 10:05 PM
:laughing: quincy has a baby that is just a head and one arm now. but he cries if we try to throw it out.

angeldogs
June 26th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Poor stuffie.Bundak you stuffie killer.jag would respect you for what you did to the stuffie as he himself is a stuffie killer.

rainbow
June 27th, 2008, 07:20 PM
LOL....maybe Bunduk should just play with toys that don't have stuffing. :D

BusterBoo
June 27th, 2008, 07:28 PM
:D actually, Petsmart sells "stuffless" toys for dogs!!!! I was looking at them, but I figured Buster would just rip the material to make sure there was no stuffing!

kitties like to perform "stufficide" too!:laughing:

Winston
June 27th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Here are 2 stuffies that Winston loves! My girlfriend gave him both of them....I think he knows that and he doesnt want to wreck them too much! (he loves her she brings gifts and cute doggies to visit!) they are about 3 yrs old now..maybe longer...

Havent figured out why he hasnt destroyed them like the others! Oh! and I think he has a thing for snowmen!

Cindy

Frenchy
June 27th, 2008, 08:45 PM
wow , good boy Winston ! I wish mine we're as :angel: so that little Miss chloe could have her baby with her all the time. :sad:

I only take it out when I can supervise :laughing:

Bunduk probably saw Nelly's killer pictures.

onster
June 27th, 2008, 09:00 PM
awwwww the snowmen are so cute! So sweet he hasnt killed them yet :lovestruck:. Maybe its the material the are made of? My cats had a "catnip sac" made of the same material I think and it was very hard for them to chew thru :shrug: they did eventually tho :evil:

I have a sad update. Furry has been disemboweled. Sorry for pic quality- cam phone.

The 'heart' rattle was found across the room :rolleyes:

As I was taking the photo, Bunduk walked in to make sure he was really dead :evil: Yeah he was trying to eat the stuffing, I took it away right after I snapped the pics. Aslan, is he still operable do u think?? lol

Frenchy
June 27th, 2008, 09:07 PM
:rip: Bunduk stuffie :sad:

aslan
June 27th, 2008, 09:09 PM
sure he is, stuff the stuffing back in and sew him up.

onster
June 27th, 2008, 09:12 PM
lol, nurse onster is on it. Trying to sew it as we speak :D

aslan
June 27th, 2008, 09:13 PM
lol, dr. onster to er, dr onster. you can save him i have faith in you.

onster
June 27th, 2008, 09:15 PM
LOL

do u think I should put the heart back in? lol

Im worried theyll open it up againa and then bunduk will chew the plastic to get at the little balls in it and then maybe some chokation?

onster
yes I said chokation.

:crazy:

aslan
i would leave it out for that exact reason.

onster
June 27th, 2008, 09:18 PM
:thumbs up:highfive:

His back is done..I only had green thread :o ( hey I said were not a sewing family) lol.

Frenchy
June 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM
:thumbs up:highfive:

His back is done..

:eek: IT'S ALIVE ! http://bestsmileys.com/mummy/1.gif

aslan
June 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM
:laughing: you're too funny.

CyberKitten
June 27th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Awww, cute picture! We have some of those around our place too - and the funny thing is sometimes when they are really haggard looking, the cats bring them to me and now my hubby who I will call LL. I've yet to figure out of they believe they are acting instinctively and bringing us the kill or saying, "mommy, I need a new toy since this one is so obviously ruined, as they bat their cute little blue eyes (the meezers anyway, the Sphynx Girls make endearing little sounds, lol). They only have a huge basket of toys and more mice than our hospital has waiting lists!

Frenchy
June 27th, 2008, 09:46 PM
They only have a huge basket of toys and more mice than our hospital has waiting lists!

If the hospitals are like in Quebec , that means a heck of a lot mice !!

growler~GateKeeper
June 28th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Bunduk just wanted to make absolutely sure it was really dead ;) :laughing:

chico2
June 28th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Love the first pic:laughing:Bunduk has that"Who???Me??? Naaaah !!!look on his face:laughing:

katherine93
June 29th, 2008, 09:30 AM
As I was taking the photo, Bunduk walked in to make sure he was really dead :evil: Yeah he was trying to eat the stuffing, I took it away right after I snapped the pics.

I think maybe, he has some sort of hannable(?) lector thing going on. Kills the victoms, then eats a part of them as a "trophy".. YOur kitty needs some serious theropy sessions:rolleyes: lol