Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chase's Playdate

Chaser
June 26th, 2008, 06:31 PM
I was dogsitting our friend's 1.5 y.o. Australian Cattle Dog (Montana) today. Chase was thrilled, since she is his most favourite dog in the whole entire world :D Anyone familiar with ACDs will know I had a VERY busy day! She finds trouble if you turn your back for even two seconds! She's adorable, but the most high energy dog I have ever met in my whole life. It took a lot of liver cookies to bribe them to stop zooming and wrestling long enough to take a couple pictures! Ah, Chase will sleep well tonight....he literally passes out within two minutes of her walking out the door! :lovestruck:

Sabine
June 26th, 2008, 06:59 PM
:D Yep - she's got the "troubled" look ! :angel:

ancientgirl
June 26th, 2008, 07:07 PM
They look like they were having a great time. Look at those smiles!!!:lovestruck:

rainbow
June 27th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I love their happy faces. :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 27th, 2008, 10:43 PM
So Chase likes his girls to be the fun adventurous type, eh? :dog: They really do look happy! :lovestruck:

Chaser
June 27th, 2008, 11:44 PM
So Chase likes his girls to be the fun adventurous type, eh? :dog: They really do look happy! :lovestruck:

LOL...Yes they make quite the pair! She is without question The Boss, and he's so happy and dopey all the time he just does what he's told. She gathers up all his toys and then lays down on top of them...He just lays down in front of her and watches her chew them! :laughing: They are incredibly funny and cute together :lovestruck:

TeriM
June 30th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Happy dogs :lovestruck:, it's great when they have friends :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
June 30th, 2008, 01:53 PM
He just lays down in front of her and watches her chew them! :laughing:

Now that's a mark of true love! Letting your girl eat your toys! :laughing:

Ford Girl
June 30th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Love Chases ears. :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Cute pics, up to no good - I know the look. :rolleyes: :laughing:

Chaser
June 30th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Love Chases ears. :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

LOL...they reached that size when he was about 6 months old! Quickly earned him the nickname "Ears" :D It didn't help that he also walked around for about three months with one sticking straight up and the other flopped down like a labby...it took him a while to get that all figured out. He still reverts back to it when he's confused or concentrating really hard on something :laughing:

Chaser
June 30th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Found a pic of "Ears" as a puppy and a shot of the ear-related identity crisis: "Am I a lab or a shepherd? Not too sure...." He eventually decided on being a border collie with massive ears :D

I think I may have just threadjacked my own thread...:shrug:

Frenchy
June 30th, 2008, 08:00 PM
They sure look happy ! So that,s what I need for Nelly , a cattle dog :D

Love the last picture , Chase signaling traffic (the ears) :laughing:

BusterBoo
June 30th, 2008, 08:57 PM
:laughing: That last "ear" picture is just gorgeous (and hilarious!!!)

chase is definitely a cutie!!! :lovestruck:

Stacer
June 30th, 2008, 09:00 PM
They're both so sweet. I love love love the ears on puppy Chase.

I was bitten in the arse by an Australian Cattle Dog when I was in high school. My friend had a very crazy girl who had absolutely no discipline or direction and she got to do whatever she wanted including bite people without repercussions:frustrated: They all laughed at me when it happened and everytime I visited afterwards that dog knew that I was wary of it and would taunt me, lol.

angeldogs
June 30th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Oh they look happy.must of had lots and lots of fun with their play date.and they are both cute as buttons

hazelrunpack
June 30th, 2008, 09:24 PM
omg what cute puppy pics! :flirt: Those ears were something else! :laughing: And how did you ever resist those innocent eyes!!!!

wdawson
July 1st, 2008, 11:04 AM
they look great together

growler~GateKeeper
July 1st, 2008, 04:16 PM
Great pics Chase & Montana musta had so much fun :cloud9: ACDs are great, lots of fun :lovestruck:

Love the puppy ears :lovestruck:

rainbow
July 1st, 2008, 07:00 PM
Awwwww....those puppy ears are just toooo cute. :cloud9:

loopoo
July 2nd, 2008, 01:49 PM
they are both adorable:lovestruck: and looks like they are happy pups too