Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Up date on Sugar

lotus
June 26th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Sugar is our little mill rescue. She has been with us since June 6 , when she came she was very scared and shy.
Sugar now lets me pet her and will even jump on my lap.:D She plays with my son and I. She has come a long way in such a shot time. We are so pleased with her and are so happy we could give her a home with love.:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 26th, 2008, 08:54 PM
It's always so heartwarming when they begin to relax and fit in, isn't it? Great report on Sugar! :thumbs up

lotus
June 27th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Yes indeed. Each day we see little things that just makes us act like little kids at Christmas.:flirt: All at her own little pace.
She does have a bad habit of nipping ,not hard more playful. We just pull our hand back and say "no bite" each time she does it. It seems to be when we are petting her. She does respond and stop for a bit. I think she is so happy and doesn't know how to handle it.

Elizabeth Ann
June 27th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Please keep me posted on her eyes. I would be interested to find out the outcome.

Love4himies
June 27th, 2008, 03:32 PM
I am glad you are making process.

During playtime with my foster kittens, I try to have a toy handy so when they nip, I immediately take my hands away and present the toy to them. They seem to catch on that toys are for playing, hands are for loving so I am sure puppies are the same.

lotus
June 29th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Please keep me posted on her eyes. I would be interested to find out the outcome.
For sure. Her eye is looking a bit better the ulcer does not seem as big now, it is still very gray.

Lukka'sma
June 29th, 2008, 07:01 AM
I'm glad she has become a part of your family. :)