Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm soooo Jealous!!

onster
June 25th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Onnie nips me when I try to carry him and never ever ever sits on my lap :sad: He jumps up onto both my mom and A's laps.

Here are 'little' (he's a giant, lol) bro and Onnie rubbing it in. See the smile?? :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
June 25th, 2008, 07:47 PM
awww Onster :grouphug: take heart Bunduk loves you best :cat:

I think you need some treats in your hand next time for Onnie ;) for sure that's what your mum & A are tempting Onnie with :rolleyes:

onster
June 25th, 2008, 07:59 PM
u would think so growler but I give him all the treats, the yummy food, clean the litter and the furballs :yuck:

A was trying to get up too but Onnie kept hanging on, doing aerobics of some sort with his belly sagging to the ground and his front paws and back paws holding onto aymans right and left leg respectively "nooooo i dont want to get off" :laughing:

*sniff*

I even have more 'cushioning' lol my mom and bro have such skinny legs :crazy: maybe he likes siting on boney things??? lol must lose weight for Onnie to love me.

ancientgirl
June 25th, 2008, 08:42 PM
The only one that sits on my lap, is Czarina. And she eventually winds up hissing, and half the time I'm not even touching her. At least you have Bunduk that cuddles with you.

onster
June 25th, 2008, 08:45 PM
lol i guess ure right ancient, at least I have bunduk. Bunduk only face cuddles tho ( when im hugging him) he wont sit on my lap either :sad:

Frenchy
June 25th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I know what's the problem , maybe he doesn't like pets.ca and prefers the websites your bro is surfing on ;)

onster
June 25th, 2008, 09:19 PM
lol maybe hes not liking the arranged marrage I set up for him with peanut :rolleyes:

I just think he likes guys (he loves mobro too) and well my mom cuz who doesnt love the mom? She rocks :D

14+kitties
June 25th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Awwww Onster, it's ok! Bunduk loves you and so do we. :grouphug:

onster
June 25th, 2008, 09:48 PM
thanks 14+:grouphug:

the funny thing is Onnie is supposed to be my cat and Bunduk is supposed to be A's :rolleyes::crazy:

14+kitties
June 25th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Yeah right! Did you tell the cats that? You know cats decide who they want to be around, not us!! Obviously Onnie is the "house" cat and Bunduk is the Onster cat. :thumbs up

onster
June 25th, 2008, 10:09 PM
but what if TT decided to be ure hubby's kitty :eek::eek:

14+kitties
June 25th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Then that would be his choice. Not gonna happen though. Hubby doesn't spend enough time with them. I am the one who is always around for them. At this moment he is no ones kitty. He is too busy exploring everything.
Oh, and Mylee still loves me along with 15 other kitties. :)

growler~GateKeeper
June 25th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Bunduk is supposed to be A's :rolleyes::crazy:

That's why Bunduk chews all of A's things :laughing:

onster
June 25th, 2008, 10:26 PM
lol in any case im not really upset although A does really like rubbing my face in it "oh oh look look Onnie is hanging on..im sorry bud I have to go..oh u want to stay on??? Oh i know u love ME" *smiles sweetly at me*.

Since Onnie doesnt love me as miuch he also never throws up in my room. he only does that where is really comfortable :evil: oh wait..but I clean it up anyway :frustrated::laughing:

yes Bunduk leaves nothing of A's unchewed :evil: or his sponges unstolen :evil: gooood kiittty :evil:

angeldogs
June 25th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Just tell Onnie he is a traitor and a traitor never wins.bring out the good treats for Bundak and the so so treats for Onnie.when he see's Bundak enjoying the good ones and he can just stomach the so so ones.he will come around quickly to who loves him more.:D

onster
June 25th, 2008, 10:54 PM
but but sharing is caring angeldogs!!! lol

and Onster does not have any so-so treats in her house :rolleyes: I maybe possibly kinda sort have spoiled kitties who have dried baby shrimp for treats :o

lol but I can withhold the...hmmmm man kitties are too independant theres not much u can withhold without it being abuse (food/water) :sad: Especially when they dont care for ure loving :sad:

angeldogs
June 25th, 2008, 11:15 PM
but but sharing is caring angeldogs!!! lol

and Onster does not have any so-so treats in her house :rolleyes: I maybe possibly kinda sort have spoiled kitties who have dried baby shrimp for treats :o

lol but I can withhold the...hmmmm man kitties are too independant theres not much u can withhold without it being abuse (food/water) :sad: Especially when they dont care for ure loving :sad:

Yes sharing is caring.but if you get more of the loving then that is a bonus for you.LOL

You give dried baby shrimp as treats.i would say they are spoiled.

Atleast he is giving someone some loving.

rainbow
June 26th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Special fairy dust to make Onnie cuddle with you.....

http://bestsmileys.com/magic/3.gif http://bestsmileys.com/magic/4.gif

And, little bro is as good looking as bro mo. :cloud9: :D