Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST Lovebird! Lasalle, QC

Sashab
June 25th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Our much loved Lovebird, Kanoni, flew off last night when his cage was accidentally knocked over!

He has a yellow head and breast with just a hint of peach around his beak, green wings and a beautiful teal/tourquoise tail. He is very friendly but might bite when first met out of fear. He likes to fly onto your head or shoulder. He's not too squawky but will sing away when encouraged to. He mimics things like sneezes and loud noises.

He flew from 8th Ave & George in Lasalle, heading south east towards the Lachine Rapids at around 9pm on Tues, June 24th, Ste Jean Baptiste Day.

We love our little friend very much and would be happy to provide a reward to whoever finds him or has rescued him from the night's cold! Please call us at 514-978-7699 if you spot him!

katialgs
June 26th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Hi Sashab . I am happy Tweety's happy homecoming gives you hope .. i am still in disbelief that she made it home safely and is as healthy as ever! You need to post Kanoni's picture and details in as many websites as you can - and don't forget all the petshops, vets , veterinary hospitals. Email me at katialgs@aol.com and I will send you links to all the websites where Tweety was posted .. as well as a list of vets,hospitals and pet stores where I sent flyers.. Good luck and don't give up hope ! I didn't .. and my prayers were answered .:)