Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How to extricate a dog from her bed....

14+kitties
June 24th, 2008, 09:40 PM
#1 Start the “nudge” at the back.
#2 Move a little closer……….
#3 Go for the target! Keesha is sooooooo gone!!!

14+kitties
June 24th, 2008, 09:41 PM
And Tiny Tim is one happy kitty!!

aslan
June 24th, 2008, 09:45 PM
aaaaw poor keesha, Tiny Tim you must learn how to share the bed with the poor puppy, especially since it is keesha's in the first place.

JanM
June 24th, 2008, 09:48 PM
That is so sweet! Gotta love Tiny Tim :D

14+kitties
June 24th, 2008, 09:51 PM
aslan - she got the bed back about 30 seconds afterward. TT was off on another adventure. He just had to see if it would work. :rolleyes:

aslan
June 24th, 2008, 09:52 PM
lol, hmmm maybe they will become bed buddies then everybody will be happy.

jealma
June 24th, 2008, 09:54 PM
That is sooo cute. I feel a bit sad for Keesha though. I know how much I hate when someone takes over the bed on me. You would think Tiny Tim is small enough he could have shared. :sleepy:

Frenchy
June 24th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Noooo , poor Keesha :sad: get back your bed Keesha !

Is it me or does Tiny Tim has huge paws ? :eek:

14+kitties
June 24th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks Jan, jealma and Frenchy! Keesha has three beds all in close proximity. Believe me, if she can't get into one she gets into another one. And like I said TT didn't stay long. He is a busy boy! Come to think of it, neither did Keesha. She had to come help me feed the kitties.

Frenchy - I think it was the camera angle more than anything. His front paws are tiny. His back ones are a little bigger but not huge. Something to do with his birth problems. The vet seems to think he is going to develop normally but will always be small.

Frenchy
June 24th, 2008, 10:33 PM
That would be great for him , to stay tiny but have big paws. Easier to bit** slap the others :D

14+kitties
June 24th, 2008, 10:52 PM
lol, hmmm maybe they will become bed buddies then everybody will be happy.

TT is just a little bit tinier than Mylee, the one who is usually sharing Keesha's bed. Keesha has gotten used to that and normally doesn't hardly move. I think with TT she is just trying to figure out if she should allow her to be there or eat her!

hazelrunpack
June 24th, 2008, 11:40 PM
:laughing: what a character! I'm glad Keesha got her bed back soon thereafter, though...a girl needs her beauty rest ! :angel:

angeldogs
June 24th, 2008, 11:46 PM
:laughing:that's funny.TT looks cute,happy and proud of himself in the last pic.and Keesha must of been happy to get her bed back quickly.

14+kitties
June 24th, 2008, 11:52 PM
He is a character all right! Always doing something silly. :cloud9: That particular bed is the biggest one of the three. That's why Keesha likes it - to stretch out in. But occasionally she likes to curl up in one corner. For some reason it's the corner they ALL like!
Not to worry. She is still the only one who gets to share the bed with us. Kitties sleep downstairs!

angeldogs
June 24th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Soooo Keesha is mommies sucky.that why the kitties bug her because they know the truth and they can't sleep in the big bed with you.poor poor kitties.:D

growler~GateKeeper
June 25th, 2008, 02:44 AM
What a mischievious little :evil: :laughing:

TT wanted to show everyone that size doesn't matter :D

krdahmer
June 25th, 2008, 12:00 PM
What a stinker! :laughing::lovestruck:

Love4himies
June 25th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Ummmm, do I see an up and coming spoiled kitty, who gets what he wants? Wonder how he got that attitude :D:rolleyes:, certainly not from his humans giving in to his wonderful cute looks.:D

Keesha, stay strong, don't give in to TT.

14+kitties
June 25th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Keesha has always been mommy's suck. !4 years of being mommy's girl. She is just a tad spoiled herself. :rolleyes: But she deserves it.
growler - with him you are right. Size doesn't matter. It sure doesn't stop him!
Spoiled L4H? Mmm, just a little. And kr you are right too! He is a stinker. He doesn't have the time for us to cuddle with him anymore. :sad: Hubby says he's on the way out if he doens't start to cuddle again. :rolleyes:

for everyone who felt sorry for Keesha being put out of her bed......
The second pic is Auntie Mylee giving him a good bath. :cloud9:

phoozles
June 25th, 2008, 04:05 PM
:laughing::laughing: Good work TT - that looked like it took some effort! :lovestruck:

onster
June 25th, 2008, 05:49 PM
lol!

Looks like Bunduk is gonna have a run for his money! TT sure looks like hes going to turn out be most michievous! hehe...what a cutie. *cloud 9 smiley* (smileys arent working for me today :()

FancyAppy
June 25th, 2008, 06:59 PM
aaaah so cute. love these pics. I really needed the smile these gave me.

growler~GateKeeper
June 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Love the Mylee bath pic too :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

ancientgirl
June 25th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Awww, how cute! Poor Keesha! But who can say no to TT?

14+kitties
June 25th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Awww, how cute! Poor Keesha! But who can say no to TT?

Keesha can! If you saw the second set of pics I put on today you would see they are sharing the bed quite well! Keesha also gives a little nip on occasion when she doesn't want to move. Never hard but the kitties know to back off. Mommy can when he is doing something he shouldn't be. Really, I can! :rolleyes: :D

growler - Mylee is such a good auntie. She has accepted all of the kittens in the house as they come. I worried about how her and TT would get along because eventually they are the only kitties in here but as you can see, they are doing fine. :cloud9:

Fancy - glad TT could help.

Effort phoozles, it took about 10 seconds from start to finish in that sequence. Keesha is sort of a push over occasionally.

And Onster, I don't think anyone can match the trouble Bunduk gets himself into!!!! :cloud9: I have a hard time seeing TT on the top of a door frame. :laughing::laughing:

angeldogs
June 25th, 2008, 11:51 PM
The bath pic is cute.

rainbow
June 26th, 2008, 01:24 AM
Awwwww.......I bet Keesha and TT will be snugggling side by side in no time. :cloud9:

14+kitties
June 26th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Awwwww.......I bet Keesha and TT will be snugggling side by side in no time. :cloud9:

Yep Rainbow, see second group of pictures. I took those this morning. Already kissed and made up. :rolleyes: Well.... made up anyway!