Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bunduk's new obsession

onster
June 24th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Ok, make it renewed obsession, lol. A few months ago this wrist band which he chewed open was his favourite toy and then suddenly it disappeared only to be found in a closet on Sunday.

I tossed it to him a few times and now he is OBSESSED. He doesnt fetch like Onnie, he just sits there next to it waiting for me to go over and toss it :frustrated:. Yesterday I woke up at 5am to Bunduk meowing very loudly on my bed, turned on the bedside lamp and what was he standing next to?? Orange thing (that's its name :crazy:) :yell:.

But hes so darn cute :cloud9::lovestruck:

Throw it mommy

Caught it!

Again! :angel:

onster
June 24th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Getting impatient, can u stop snapping and start throwing *paws at the orange thing in my hand*

Sadly I couldnt get any action shots that werent very fuzzy.

After all that excitement, Bunduk meowed at my mom and bit her elbow (its his new thing) to be cuddled. She obliged and here he is, content as can be snuggling with her as she checks her email (I cropped it cuz she wasnt wearing her headscarf).

This is just something Id thought Id share. This is one of the first headscarfs my mom wore in her mid 20s. She gave it to me years back when it became clear I was obsessed with kitties :rolleyes:. I dont wear it because I think its too beautiful, but one day I want to frame it. Its in the entrance to my room now :cloud9:

Jim Hall
June 24th, 2008, 06:40 PM
bun is cute as a button abd the scarf is beautifull

onster
June 24th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Thanks Jim :D

ancientgirl
June 24th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Bunduk and his obsessions. :D

That scarf is gorgeous! It almost looks like Bunduk!

onster
June 24th, 2008, 07:05 PM
thanks ancientgirl :), at any rate her tail (she's a she in my mind :D) looks very much like Bunduk's :D

I always wanted a white cat too, lol

oh and yeah bunduk actually has OCD according to my vet. All his obsessive chewing and stealing (Im STILL finding the bath sponge all over the house, its only my brother's that he steals too!)..and now playing!!! lol

Lets not forget the laser pointer. OMG. never again, he was looking for the light for DAYS. Even now if he hears a keychain he will start looking up at the cieling/ at the floors looking for his red light.

ancientgirl
June 24th, 2008, 07:20 PM
I almost asked you if he had OCD too. I'm guessing as long as he doesn't get too bad he should be okay. He's such a sweetie though. I'm thinking he's trying to tell your brother something with that sponge theft.:laughing:

14+kitties
June 24th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Bunduk is a doll as usual! I love those bands. The ones here get lots of play too! He is one busy little dude!!! :thumbs up :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 24th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Ok, make it renewed obsession, lol. A few months ago this wrist band which he chewed open was his favourite toy

See ? You don't have to spend money for cat toys :D

Good boy Bunduk , he looks so cuddly and soft :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
June 24th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Fluffy fun-loving Bunduk! He's not obsessive-compulsive--he's focused! :cat:

That scarf is lovely! What is it? Painted silk? :cloud9:

angeldogs
June 24th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Thats a beautiful scarf.
aww isn't that cute him wanting to play fetch at 5am with his orange obsession.Bunduk just wanted some early morning playtime.can you blame him.it's cooler at 5am:thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
June 25th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Bunduk is way too cute for his own good :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

The kitty Headscarf is gorgeous :cloud9: framing it is a great idea :thumbs up

Dracko
June 25th, 2008, 02:52 AM
I have to tell you whenever I see a thread with "Bunduk's name I remember his last "adventure." I am so, so, so happy we get to read more about him as I think he is just the cutest thing ever. I have five cats and adore them all but Bunduk has that innocent quality that is perfect for a cat. If I saw him, as much as I am not looking to adopt, I would take him home. I love seeing pictures of his face and big eyes. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
June 25th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Bunduk has a face that nobody can say no to, lol. :cloud9:

That is a beautiful headscarf and I think it it female too, very delicate facial features like one.

breeze
June 25th, 2008, 07:46 AM
I love that scarf onster..http://www.smileycons.com/img/love2/39.gif
and Bunduk is a beautiful kittie cat..http://www.smileycons.com/img/cats2/20.gif

krdahmer
June 25th, 2008, 11:06 AM
I love that scarf too! Pretty.

Oh and Buddy wants to play too apparently (he was pawing the pics of Bunduk and his orange thing!) :rolleyes::laughing:

I just love Bunduk's eyes... he always looks so curious! :lovestruck:

onster
June 25th, 2008, 04:51 PM
I wanted to multiquote but my smileys and that button arent working today, aaah.

Oh well.

Yes, Hazel (OMG i cant bold either..wht the heck??) where was I ..oh yes, hazelk it is painted silk.

Thanks everyone for all your compliments, he really is a sweetie :).

FancyAppy
June 25th, 2008, 05:57 PM
The scarf is beautiful. It will be striking framed. And Bunduk is gorgeous.

rainbow
June 26th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Thank you everyone for the compliments on my godson. :D

Onster, I don't have to tell you how much I love Bunduk :lovestruck: ......and his sweet little face really makes my heart melt. :cloud9:

And, I also love the headscarf. :lovestruck:

kimnmark
June 26th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Bunduk looks so adorably fluffy & squishable. I love the expression on his face.
The scarf is beautiful. Having it framed is a great idea.