Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few of the boys from the weekend

clm
June 23rd, 2008, 09:36 PM
The pretty boys from this past weekend. Blowing their undercoats right now. Hubby keeps getting big piles of hair every time he rakes them. They're enjoying this coolish spring and summer so far.

Cindy

clm
June 23rd, 2008, 09:37 PM
a few more

14+kitties
June 23rd, 2008, 09:52 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I love the colouring on those two! So precious! :cloud9:

clm
June 23rd, 2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks 14+, their colouring is something that I love too. Probably why I love huskys and malamutes so much too, it's that wolf like colouring.

Cindy

angeldogs
June 23rd, 2008, 09:56 PM
I just want to hug and cuddle them two furballs.:lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 23rd, 2008, 09:57 PM
ohhhh I think we have a roooorooo picture !!! (the second one ?)

I love these fluffy balls :cloud9: I wish I could meet them , I don't think I ever met one !

Crestedcrazy
June 23rd, 2008, 09:58 PM
:lovestruck:gorgeous they look so soft and cuddly!

clm
June 23rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
ohhhh I think we have a roooorooo picture !!! (the second one ?)

I love these fluffy balls :cloud9: I wish I could meet them , I don't think I ever met one !

That's Bentley sounding the alarm alright. Baxter lets him know when there's someone out front and then Bentley does the rest. :laughing:

Frenchy
June 23rd, 2008, 10:18 PM
That's Bentley sounding the alarm alright. Baxter lets him know when there's someone out front and then Bentley does the rest. :laughing:

Team work :highfive: :laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 23rd, 2008, 10:23 PM
Such a handsome team! :flirt: I just love your boys, clm!

I'm still giggling over the first image that came to my mind when you said hubby was rakes them, though... :o I must be tired! :p

TeriM
June 23rd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Well I'm glad someone is appreciating the cool spring and summer :rolleyes:. They are looking very handsome :cloud9:, are they getting closer in size as they get older or is that just the angle of the shot?

rainbow
June 24th, 2008, 02:48 AM
They are just so handsome :lovestruck: but how do you tell them apart? :D

clm
June 24th, 2008, 06:52 AM
They are just so handsome :lovestruck: but how do you tell them apart? :D

There is quite a noticible size difference between the 2 when you see them in person. Baxter is 20lbs, yes 20lbs heavier than Bentley. Baxter has a lot more undercoat and Bentley has more overcoat. Bentley's overcoat is so long it actually parts down the middle of his back. :laughing: That's why we call him the rock star. Baxters undercoat is so thick, it's like hugging a duvet. He's more like a big stuffy.

Cindy

Love4himies
June 24th, 2008, 06:54 AM
They are such beautiful dogs, clm, they look soooooo hugable.:cloud9:

ancientgirl
June 24th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Is the first picture Bentley or Baxter? I love how you caught him in mid step. It looks to me like one has a fuller face than the other. Boy, they really are hard to tell apart. Of course mom knows who's who.:D

clm
June 24th, 2008, 11:10 AM
:laughing:First pic is Baxter, the strong silent type. The second one is Bentley, the yowler. :laughing:

mollywog
June 24th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Cute dogs!!! I can't tell the difference between the two at all from the pics!!!
I too love the roo roo pictures! hillarious!

onster
June 24th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Theyve gotten so big and so beautiful :lovestruck:

love the pics!

FancyAppy
June 25th, 2008, 06:28 PM
They are both beautiful.I want to hug them. I think their coats are magnificant. What fabulous dogs.

growler~GateKeeper
June 25th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Handsome boys :cloud9: :cloud9:
Great pic :thumbs up the angle of the pic w/the 2 together looks like they are the same size :laughing:
Love the roo roo shots :lovestruck:

rainbow
June 26th, 2008, 01:14 AM
There is quite a noticible size difference between the 2 when you see them in person. Baxter is 20lbs, yes 20lbs heavier than Bentley. Baxter has a lot more undercoat and Bentley has more overcoat. Bentley's overcoat is so long it actually parts down the middle of his back. :laughing: That's why we call him the rock star. Baxters undercoat is so thick, it's like hugging a duvet. He's more like a big stuffy.

Cindy

I would so love to see them in person :cloud9: but, until then, you will just have to keep stating which one of them is which. :D

Lukka'sma
June 26th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Those faces are so kissable, little black masks:lovestruck: