Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Grand kitties

Love4himies
June 23rd, 2008, 01:33 PM
I was babysitting my grand kitties last week while my daughter was in NB. They are such good kitties, everybody gets along with them. Well Sweet Pea tried to take a swipe at Pandora as she walked by, but no hissing or fights.

They know to leave Puddles alone so they didn't go up to her at all.

First is Pandora (whoops, no it is Ginger, I am loosing my mind), she is the one with EGC, she snuck into the Wellness when she was visiting :frustrated:

Then it is Pandora and Jasper. He is the litter box checker :laughing: Must do his daily rounds.

Pandora with Ginger in the background. Ginger is very shy and only peeks her head out of the room when there is a lot of activity going on.

phoozles
June 23rd, 2008, 01:39 PM
Aww, pretty kitties! :cloud9:
Great to hear the whole crew got along! :thumbs up
Do you still have the foster kittens? Did you add them into the mix as well?

14+kitties
June 23rd, 2008, 01:44 PM
Ok, is Pandora the black and white or the gray? I am confused. :confused: Not hard to be for me. :D
Beautiful kitties. :cloud9: Did they play with the babies?

And ummmmm, where ARE the pics of the babies? I must have missed that thread. :confused:

ancientgirl
June 23rd, 2008, 01:46 PM
Great pictures. I love Jasper guarding the litter box. "Ticket please."

growler~GateKeeper
June 24th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Jasper the litterbox-checker that is too funny :laughing:

What did Pandora think of the doorman routine 2 the box? :crazy:

They are all adorable :lovestruck:

14K+ Pandora is the black & white, Ginger is the tabby

rainbow
June 24th, 2008, 03:12 AM
I love Jasper guarding the litter box. "Ticket please."

:laughing: ......too funny. :D

Pandora and Ginger are very purrty. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
June 24th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Aww, pretty kitties! :cloud9:
Great to hear the whole crew got along! :thumbs up
Do you still have the foster kittens? Did you add them into the mix as well?

Yes, I had 9 kitties in the house, lot of work, but worked out well.

My daughters cats are very easy going, just darlings to look after. They have been around since they were kittens so they know to leave Puddles alone and Jasper is their friend. It was Sweet Pea who was new to them, Pandora wanted to be friends with her, but Sweet Pea is not so sweet:evil:.

They didn't really mind the kittens running around, but preferred to be in their bedroom when they were running free in the house.

Love4himies
June 24th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Ok, is Pandora the black and white or the gray? I am confused. :confused: Not hard to be for me. :D
Beautiful kitties. :cloud9: Did they play with the babies?

And ummmmm, where ARE the pics of the babies? I must have missed that thread. :confused:

Pandora is the black and white one, Ginger is the tabby. Ginger has the most beautiful green eyes, I didn't capture the true colour in the picture.

I didn't have time for the camera last week:laughing:. Litterboxes, special feedings, kittensitting, it was too much. I don't know how you do it, 14+K.

Love4himies
June 24th, 2008, 07:31 AM
I see why everybody is confused, I said the first picture was Pandora, no it is GINGER.

Sorry :o

tryingtorelax
June 24th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Your cats are beautiful. Puddles looks very close to my two Birmans only Birmans have white toes on all 4s.
T.

Love4himies
June 24th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Your cats are beautiful. Puddles looks very close to my two Birmans only Birmans have white toes on all 4s.
T.

The kitty in the picture that would look like your Birman is Jasper, he may be purebred Ragdoll, non-mitted blue point, Puddles is my Himalayan, who is a Blue Cream point.

Puddles is on the chair.

Puddles eating liver.

angeldogs
June 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Cute kitties the gaurding the litter box is funny.

FancyAppy
June 25th, 2008, 07:06 PM
litter box checker..that is so funny. Wow this is one beautiful cat family. The photos of Puddles in the chair are stunning.