Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The last ones of Sparta and PC before they get adopted?

14+kitties
June 22nd, 2008, 10:39 PM
I have another week with them so maybe not. :D
Saucy Sparta!
Neat illusion.
I give up! I'm stuck!

14+kitties
June 22nd, 2008, 10:42 PM
Auntie Mylee showing the kids the fine art of playing with mouse on a string.
Din din!
Oh Granny! Wash your feet! :rolleyes:

angeldogs
June 22nd, 2008, 10:48 PM
What little darlings.i hope you get more pics in the week that they are still with you.some nice closeups if PC would be great:thumbs up

14+kitties
June 22nd, 2008, 10:54 PM
PC is a very sneaky little dickens. He will be doing something cute, I run to get the camera and he will be gone! I swear he knows if the camera is close or not. He was attacking my poor toes just before I snapped that one pic.

angeldogs
June 22nd, 2008, 10:56 PM
Just keep the camera on you some where that you can get to it quickly and snap.pics of PC.:thumbs up

Frenchy
June 22nd, 2008, 11:01 PM
The last ones of Sparta and PC before they get adopted?

oh 14+kitties , you are such a tease ! :laughing:

they're adorable :lovestruck:

14+kitties
June 22nd, 2008, 11:07 PM
:p Frenchy!!!
I don't ALWAYS have the camera attached to me. Just seems like it lately. With 9 kitties in the house there is always something cute going on. I wish I would have caught the newest gal when she was hissing at Keesha! Back arched and everything. :rolleyes:

Next Monday is delivery day for PC and Sparta. After that I will be at the mercy of my kids for pics of them. :sad:

Frenchy
June 22nd, 2008, 11:13 PM
Next Monday is delivery day for PC and Sparta. After that I will be at the mercy of my kids for pics of them. :sad:

Oh they are already adopted !!! I thought you were teasing us before they were put up for adoption , like it was our last chances . Because you know you are killing us with those cute pictures of those sooooo adorable kittens. :cloud9:

oh and , don't ever stop the pictures. :cloud9:

14+kitties
June 22nd, 2008, 11:29 PM
Oh they are already adopted !!! I thought you were teasing us before they were put up for adoption , like it was our last chances . Because you know you are killing us with those cute pictures of those sooooo adorable kittens. :cloud9:

oh and , don't ever stop the pictures. :cloud9:

K, I really am going to bed soon!! :)
Yes Frenchy. These are the 2 my son and my daughter and son in law adopted. We are just waiting for my daughter and son in law to move into their new house before I take kitties to them. Seeing as they all live in London they get their kitties on the same day. They both have another cat so it will be an adjustment for all the kitties. I am sure they will settle in. Sparta has a great big house to play in!! PC will be very spoiled by my son. I know his Sara is! :cloud9:

And don't worry. I have more pics to post of other kitties. Vet visit is tomorrow too for the second worming and advice on Timmy. I still have 7 kitties in the house. Lots more pics, I promise!!! :thumbs up

luckypenny
June 22nd, 2008, 11:32 PM
Wow, that second pic is cool. I love the "Oh Granny! Wash your feet!" photo too :laughing: . Great caption! Such pretty kitties :lovestruck: .

14+kitties
June 23rd, 2008, 08:01 AM
Wow, that second pic is cool. I love the "Oh Granny! Wash your feet!" photo too :laughing: . Great caption! Such pretty kitties :lovestruck: .

Thanks luckypenny! Except now that I look at it closer that may be Mittens, not Sparta. Usually the only way to tell them apart is the feet. And Sparta is a little darker.
My feet really aren't dirty. Just looks that way with the wonderful tan lines from my sandals. :rolleyes:

kimnmark
June 23rd, 2008, 08:10 AM
NO more kitty pictures:sad:
I love these little guys. So adorable. I'm glad they are going to great homes though.

14+kitties
June 23rd, 2008, 09:36 AM
Noooo Kim. There will be more kitty pics. Just not as many of these guys. I still have 7 other kitties in the house and Mylee (who thinks she is still a kitten) and 15 outside! I'm sure I can do more pics! :rolleyes:

krdahmer
June 23rd, 2008, 12:14 PM
Awwww I love them all eating together! :lovestruck:

kimnmark
June 23rd, 2008, 12:24 PM
Noooo Kim. There will be more kitty pics. :

Whew! I thought you had more kitties...:D

ancientgirl
June 23rd, 2008, 01:54 PM
All beautiful pictures, but I love that one with the sunbeams.

14+kitties
June 23rd, 2008, 11:04 PM
Seems someone wanted to see more pics of just PC so I tried my best. :rolleyes: :D
Every time I pointed the camera at him he moves at the last second. I guess I need to hold him or tie him down or something!
Mmmmmmm, what's this? Smells pretty good.
Yuck! Oatmeal doesn't taste as good as it smells! Especially not when it's overcooked!
He was trying for the camera handle in this one. Just not great pics. Will have to try again tomorrow.

14+kitties
June 23rd, 2008, 11:06 PM
Awwww I love them all eating together! :lovestruck:

I am very lucky all my kitties don't seem to mind sharing bowls and stuff. I could be in serious trouble otherwise!

Thanks kr!!

angeldogs
June 23rd, 2008, 11:07 PM
Oh my look at that cute face in the last one.:lovestruck:
i feel the same way about oatmeal yuk is right.
I also real like the first one with his face in the bowl.
thanks for sharing the pics of PC and will be waiting for more.

14+kitties
June 23rd, 2008, 11:19 PM
You're welcome angeldogs. Seeing as it was you who wanted the pics. :D
Oatmeal is great! I get the maple/brown sugar no name one. Yummy! I just cooked it too long this morning. Too busy with kittens and I hit an extra minute on the microwave.

There will be more of the other ones coming soon. I just need to size them. But not now. :sleepy:

angeldogs
June 23rd, 2008, 11:22 PM
You can keep the oatmeal:laughing:

PC is going to be one really good looking adult cat.and a super cute kitten know.And i like his smile in the last pic.

14+kitties
June 23rd, 2008, 11:27 PM
Yep, PC looks just like his momma and his auntie and uncle. Amazing. All of the spots are almost all in the same places. Auntie and uncle are in the catuary. Will have to get pics of them soon. Auntie has just turned a year old. Uncle will be a year in August. Niko (uncle) is one very solid kitty. Unfortunately he was older when I caught him so he is still half wild. Very occasionally I catch him before he gets a chance to leave the shed and hold him for a couple of minutes. Other than that I just can't get him. :sad: He is such a handsome boy.

angeldogs
June 23rd, 2008, 11:30 PM
That just sucks when you see an animals you want to hold and they just want to run because of being a little wild.

hazelrunpack
June 23rd, 2008, 11:33 PM
I'll take the oatmeal...and two kittens, please! :cloud9: (I wish! :sad:)

They are adorable... :flirt: I just don't think I can trust the Pack with something furry and smaller than they are... :eek: But I love kitties... :lovestruck:

TeriM
June 24th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Wow have they ever gotten big :eek:. Adorable kittens :cloud9: and we are definately still gonna need pics and updates from their new homes :D.

rainbow
June 24th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Awww......I love Saucy Sparta. :lovestruck:

I hope you told your son and daughter than they must join pets.ca so we can see pics of PC and Sparta growing up. :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
June 24th, 2008, 03:23 AM
I can't believe I missed replying to this one yesterday :eek:

Soo cute all of them :lovestruck: kitties :cloud9:

PC sure has an expressive face :cloud9: love the lines from the corners of his eyes

ancientgirl
June 24th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Hey, did you get those shots of PC in front of the PC on purpose?:laughing:

What a cutie:lovestruck: But then they are all cuties!

I love oatmeal, but it has to be flavored. I prefer grits though.:D

14+kitties
June 24th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Hey, did you get those shots of PC in front of the PC on purpose?:laughing:

What a cutie:lovestruck: But then they are all cuties!

I love oatmeal, but it has to be flavored. I prefer grits though.:D

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Never even thought of that!! He wasn't named PC Kitty for a computer. He was named PC Kitty for President's Choice (No Name) becaue I was vasilating over a name for him. PC seems to fit and it stuck. You would have to understand my son's sense of humour. He is quite the young man if I do say so myself!! :cloud9:

I don't know if PC knows something is up or not but the last few days he has been sticking very close to me. He will even get on my knee and curl up. He has never done that before. :shrug: And he loves chasing the cursor around on the comp! I hope he knows he is making it harder for me to say goodbye. :sad:

ancientgirl
June 24th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Aww, he's going to miss his mommy I think. But at least you know he's going to have a loving home where he will be very well taken care of. AND you can visit him or he can visit you. Many people don't have that luxury when they find homes for kittens or puppies.:D

clm
June 24th, 2008, 10:17 AM
They must be quite the handful right now. Looks like they would try to get into everything. :laughing: I remember those days well, and sometimes I even miss them being little imps getting into everything. :cloud9::laughing:
I can never see too many pics of them, they're just so adorable.

Cindy

FancyAppy
June 25th, 2008, 07:04 PM
kittens are so much fun. PC is really a cutie. Thanks for the photos I could look at these cute kittens all day.