Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe's baby

Frenchy
June 21st, 2008, 09:10 PM
When Chloe got here , she had a stuffie in her bag ... I put it away because of 3 reasons :

1.Bailey
2.Sam
3.Nelly

:laughing: all stuffies killers

but I took it out today , under supervision.

Frenchy
June 21st, 2008, 09:11 PM
2 more , she really loves him :cloud9:

14+kitties
June 21st, 2008, 09:15 PM
Now that just makes me cry. Do you think she thinks about her old family when she plays with the stuffie? She is very gentle with it. Or are looks deceiving?
:cloud9: Chloe

Frenchy
June 21st, 2008, 09:20 PM
Now that just makes me cry. Do you think she thinks about her old family when she plays with the stuffie? She is very gentle with it. Or are looks deceiving?
:cloud9: Chloe

I never seen her sad yet. A little lost on her first evening but that's about it.

First thing she did when I gave her the stuffie was too shake it :laughing: she nibbled on it for a couple of minutes but left it on the floor for the rest of the day , probably because there's other , more interesting , living stuffies here :laughing:

14+kitties
June 21st, 2008, 09:23 PM
Ok, looks are deceiving.
Maybe she gave it a good shake wishing it were her old owners. :evil: people!

hazelrunpack
June 21st, 2008, 10:20 PM
Aw, she's so sweet! A girl and her stuffie. :lovestruck: She thought she was never gonna get to shake her stuffie to death again! :laughing:

I love Nelly's legs dancing 'round in the background, too! :D Did Nelly want to save the stuffie? Or steal him?

rainbow
June 21st, 2008, 11:10 PM
Awwww, what cute pics......she is so gentle with it. :cloud9:

loopoo
June 21st, 2008, 11:16 PM
omg that is too sweet:lovestruck: she reminds me so much of riker, he has 7, and you would think they are all his babies he does the same thing nibbles, carries them around is really gentle with them:)

kimnmark
June 22nd, 2008, 08:57 AM
Oooh she looks even more like a puppy. What a little sweetheart.:lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 22nd, 2008, 09:01 AM
I love Nelly's legs dancing 'round in the background, too! :D Did Nelly want to save the stuffie? Or steal him?

I just noticed Nelly's legs :laughing: no she didn't steal the stuffie but I did put it in a safe place .... Nelly destroys EVERY toy to death , only the Cuz's and Kongs last but even them , the Cuz's are really getting a beating and will need to be replace very soon. :rip:

BusterBoo
June 22nd, 2008, 09:04 AM
:lovestruck: Chloe has such a sweet face and so gentle with her stuffie! (It wouldn't last 3 minutes with Buster!)

katherine93
June 22nd, 2008, 09:11 AM
Awwwwwww toooo cuute for words! Im in love with that little darling! Makes me want to squish her cute little face! :cloud9::lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 22nd, 2008, 09:17 AM
thanks everyone , I still can't get over how she looks like a puppy myself. I slept with both Nelly and Chloe , one on each sides. My back is killing me but it's worth it :laughing:

Nelly is killing her Cuz as we speak , I can see orange little pieces on the floor. :rip:

wdawson
June 22nd, 2008, 09:32 AM
she is cute :cloud9: and she does look like a puppy.

angeldogs
June 22nd, 2008, 09:35 AM
She looks like she love her stuffie.time will tell.
Chloe looks so cute and cuter with the stuffie

Stacer
June 22nd, 2008, 09:46 AM
She sure is cute. :cloud9: I'm glad she's got a happy home with lots of brothers and sisters. :highfive:

diandpat
June 22nd, 2008, 12:06 PM
She is just such a cutie. Love how the stuffie is always between her paws :cloud9:

Easy to see why you could not let her leave once she arrived...and she seems quite content with your decision too Frenchy! :highfive:

TMac
June 22nd, 2008, 09:28 PM
OMG! Who is this beautiful girl, Frenchy!! I'm so out of the loop here, hehe. She is gorgeous and looks so SOFT! :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 22nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
OMG! Who is this beautiful girl, Frenchy!! I'm so out of the loop here, hehe. She is gorgeous and looks so SOFT! :cloud9:

Hey Tmac ! Chloe was suppose to be my new 12 year old golden mix foster. But she's more of a cocker mix :laughing: and within 24 hours , I had fallen in love with her so she's staying right here :D

growler~GateKeeper
June 23rd, 2008, 12:51 AM
Aww how cute a grrl & her stuffie :cloud9:

clm
June 23rd, 2008, 05:52 AM
She's the cutest thing Frenchie. I love her. She is just adorable.

Cindy

chico2
June 23rd, 2008, 06:18 AM
Awww Frenchy those pics are just adorable,it makes you feel all mushy.
I am sure Chloe thinks she's found doggie paradize,getting her stuffie back only adds to that.
Love our Nellys legs in the background:lovestruck:

Love4himies
June 23rd, 2008, 06:59 AM
After being at Frenchy's, my guess is she doen't miss her old life:laughing:

Chloe :cloud9::lovestruck:

Ford Girl
June 23rd, 2008, 01:05 PM
Oh, very cute!!! Stuffy love, awww....:angel: :angel: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

breeze
June 23rd, 2008, 01:35 PM
she is in love with her stuffie.... :cloud9:

Crestedcrazy
June 23rd, 2008, 10:01 PM
awwwwwww my gosh so adorable!:cloud9:

TeriM
June 24th, 2008, 01:53 AM
She is soooo cute :cloud9:. I miss the days when stuffies were safe at my house :frustrated:.

FancyAppy
June 25th, 2008, 06:21 PM
aaah too cute. Such a sweet, sweet dog.