Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My silly pup

angeldogs
June 20th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Sorry about the quality.i was playing with the ISO.
He got the new toy from my instructor and he was throwing it around and would dive at it and start digging at it.had me laughing my but off.love my goober.

angeldogs
June 20th, 2008, 09:32 PM
And the last ones.

14+kitties
June 20th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Looks like he was having a ball!!! What a handsome fella, even with slobber flying!
I saw a younger version of him yesterday downtown Grimsby. Very hyper! Wanted to greet every passerby.

Winston
June 20th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Angeldogs! nice shots of your goofball! Love the last pic ! Is that a big long goober hanging down? :laughing:

onster
June 20th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Did he kill the ball in 2nd pic :eek::rip:

lol looks like he had a blast! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 20th, 2008, 10:12 PM
:laughing: What a hoot! Jag looks sooooo happy! :cloud9:

Love the slobbery slinger! :D

Frenchy
June 20th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Love the slobbery slinger! :D

Me too ! Nelly does the same when she's running to her crate to get fed :laughing:

Jag looks like an evil dog in the first picture , I love it ! :evil:

angeldogs
June 20th, 2008, 10:36 PM
He was having a blast.and it is still alive and hopefully stay that way as long as we can stop him from chewing it.LOL.

Yes Winston it is a long goober slobber.didn't notice it till i saw after i down loaded the pic to the pc.

14+kitties i love meeting other weims.jag's not like that as much anymore.he has calmed down somewhat now that he is 3 other then when it comes to play and he was never really got hyper to meet people.loves to give kissess though.

Thanks everyone for the compliments

angeldogs
June 20th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Me too ! Nelly does the same when she's running to her crate to get fed :laughing:

Jag looks like an evil dog in the first picture , I love it ! :evil:

:laughing:He can look evil at times.he was just starting to shake his head when i snapped the pic.

Thanks Frenchy

growler~GateKeeper
June 21st, 2008, 01:06 AM
Great action shots :thumbs up Love the first one - too funny :D

I think Jag has found his new favorite toy :laughing: Holy slobber Batdog :D

ancientgirl
June 21st, 2008, 07:12 AM
Jag looks like he's really enjoying himself. LOL, but he seems to have killed the ball.

kimnmark
June 21st, 2008, 07:27 AM
:laughing:Jag looks like he's having an absolute blast!
Those are really great action shots.

chico2
June 21st, 2008, 07:33 AM
WOW,you can really see his beautiful shiny coat,slobber aside:laughing:
He really looks like a scary demon in the first pic.
I love the way so many dogs have a ball with their toys,I wish Bailey would too:frustrated:

angeldogs
June 21st, 2008, 10:25 AM
Thanks
The ball is fine and still in one piece.how much longer i don't know.he wants to chew the handle.

Chico.Jag is a ball nut if it's round he goes crazy for it.this is the biggest one he has.

loopoo
June 21st, 2008, 01:00 PM
wow hes such a beauty:lovestruck: looks like he is having a blast that is one big ball!

rainbow
June 21st, 2008, 06:56 PM
Great action shots of gorgeous Jag. :thumbs up

angeldogs
June 22nd, 2008, 09:42 AM
Thanks loopoo and Rainbow

TeriM
June 24th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Those are great :thumbs up. Jag definately looks like he is having a great time with his new toy :lovestruck:.